Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Eight months had passed by now. Stana's belly was huge by now and the baby was going to arrive in three weeks. The baby was a boy. They already were done with the nursery. The walls were painted in a light blue and everything that was in there were just a wardrobe, a crib, a little chair and a huge box with toys. They didn't buy much because they got a lot of gifts from their family and friends. Nathan was in the nursery putting the wipers and covers in there as Stana came in. 'Hi. How are you and peanut doing?', he asked kissing her softly and putting his hand on her belly. 'You will never stop calling him peanut, will you?', she asked smiling. 'Nope. Not a chance.', he said kissing her again. 'By the way Tamala just called. She said she wanted to go shopping. So I'll be out the whole day.' 'Ok and I will cook you the best dinner you've ever had in your life.', he said smirking. She gave him a goodbye kiss grabbed her jacket and keys and drove to the mall. Tamala arrived there before she did so she didn't had to wait. They went into several shops and bought a lot of things, especially for the baby since Stana's was going to give birth in three weeks. Tamala talked about the time they're gonna spend with the baby as suddenly Stana stopped and did a face as if she was in pain. In real pain. 'Stana what's wrong.', Tamala asked holding her. Stana started screaming. 'Stana?!', Tamala said. But Stana couldn't give her an answer because suddenly she knocked out.

{To Be Continue}