Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Two months had past by and Stana still hadn't talk with Nathan. He tried to call her but at some point he didn't anymore. They had to go back to the set tomorrow and Stana was afraid of Nathan's reaction because clearly he remembered what happened. She tried to distract herself and thought that maybe she couldn't go tomorrow because she felt sick. She had a doctors appointment today and hoped that they would tell her to stay home for at least a few more days.

She hadn't tell anybody about the doctor appointment not even Tamala or her family. When she arrived at the doctor she started getting really nervous. It felt like forever until the doctor came. 'Ms. Katic?', she called her. She went to a room and told the doctor how she was feeling. 'Well I guess I already know what's going on but I have to get some things just in case.', the doctor said smiling. Stana nodded and waited. When the doctor came back she brought equipment to make an ultrasound. 'Can you please lay down here.', she said pointing at those things where you have to lay down. She did what she was told to.

The doctor pulled up Stana's shirt a bit so that she could smear the ultrasound gel on her stomach. Stana's heartbeat got faster and after from minute to minute and she closed her eyes during the whole ultrasound. 'Congratulations.', she heard the doctor and opened her eyes. 'You're gonna be a mother in 7 months.'

{To Be Continue}