Chapter 1

Chapter 1

The Castle cast was on a two months vacation because they just finished filming season six. Stana sat in her living room watching Tv as suddenly her phone started ringing. It was Tamala.

'Hey Tamala what's up?' 'Hey sweetie just wanted to tell you that Nathan is gonna do a party tonight at his place in like two hours and he told me to invite you.' 'I'm not going.' 'Why not?' 'I just don't wanna be around Nathan.' 'Stana, I know you two have problems with each other at the moment but you have to come. Everybody is coming so you don't have to be around him.' 'Well ok I'll come.' 'Ok and if you don't I swear I'mma smack you.' After that Stana hung up.

She and Nathan didn't come along that much lately. They used to be really close to each other but then a lot of fans started to overact the whole Stanathan thing and even sent death treats to one of Nathan's girlfriends. They also offended Kris a lot. They called him ugly and stuff and so he broke up with her because he needed space from all of that. So she was single now and Nathan was single as well but they decided to keep their distance from each other so something like that will never happen again. Tho Stana actually really had feelings for him but she never admitted it.

Nathan was probably the one Stana loved more than anything else but she knew that he didn't feel that way about her. He could be with everyone he wants to so Stana tried to get over him but she just couldn't. She decided to go to his house anyway because Tamala was right everyone was coming. So she called Tamala and asked her if she could come over and help her to find the perfect dress. Tamala arrived there in like thirty minutes already dressed up.

'Wow Tamala you look gorgeous.', Stana said amazed by her beauty. 'Aww thank you girl.', Tamala said sassy. Her dress glittered back and it ended just above her knees. It took them a while to pick out a dress for Stana because she had a lot. The dress they picked out for her was also black but it was way shorter than Tamala's. Stana didn't put on much make up just a dark eyeliner and pink lipgloss. 'Girlfriend you look hella sexy.', Tamala said laughing. 'Thank you.', Stana said blushing. 'Let's go to Nathan then.', Tamala said looking at her watch.

{To Be Continue}