Olive Garden

IM SO SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON IN MONTHS. school has been suuuuuper overwhelming.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Everyone crowded in through the door shivering. "Hi, welcome to Olive Garden. How many?" asked a younger man.
"4 adults and 1 child." My mother replied politely.
"Right this way please." He led us down a series of narrow halls to our booth.
I sat by Cameron, my mom and Drew next to each other and Triston on the end.
"I'm going to wash my hands," I stated. "I'll be back in a minute." I searched up and down the hall but couldn't find it anywhere. "Excuse me, sir?" I tapped our waiter on the shoulder. "Where are the restrooms?"
"Down the hall on your left." He grinned.
"Thank you." I turned and began to walk down the hall when something ever so slightly brushed my arm. I whipped around, and the waiter was 2 inches from my face.
"I have a question." He said in a very serious manner.
"Um, yes?" I retorted.
"Who was that boy with you?" He lowered his voice.
"My boyfriend." I crossed my arms.
"Well, are you loyal?"
"Absolutely." I began to grow more suspicious. 
"So you wouldn't cheat?" He raised an eyebrow.
"No. Please leave me alone." I began to walk swiftly to the restroom. I heard light footsteps behind me and sprinted into the bathroom and locked the door. I grabbed my iPhone and called Cameron.
"Hello?" Cam said softly.
"Cameron, that waiter that brought us to our table just asked me if I'm 'loyal' or 'willing to cheat' and he chased me to the bathroom and I locked the door. I don't know where to go. Will you send Drew here please?" I bit my fingernail.
"No, I'll come. Wait a minute." He said in an angrier tone.
"No, I don't want you to walk on your ankle." I told him.
"I don't care." Cameron hung up the phone. Roughly one minute later, I heard a light knock on the door.
"Emily?" It was Cameron. Relief flooded through me.
"I'm coming." I pulled open the door. "That was so creepy." A chill flew down my spine.
"I could understand why." Cameron's crutches clicked every step down the hall way until we got to the table.
"Are you okay?" My mom and Drew asked simultaneously.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I said flatly. "Have we ordered drinks yet?" 
"Yes, I got you a sweet tea." My mother smiled and I returned one.
•••
Eventually our food came, and we devoured it in 20 minutes. Cameron leaned over to me.
"Where's the waiter?"
"I don't know, but please don't say anything." I begged. He let out a heavy breath and we all dragged ourselves out to the car.
•••
"Do you guys want to go see a movie?" Drew suggested.
"Maybe The Tooth Fairy 2?" My mom said. Triston cheered.
"It's family friendly." My mom whispered and we laughed.
We parked outside of a large movie theater and made our way inside.
"5 tickets for The Tooth Fairy 2, please." Drew said.
"That'll be $30.00." He handed him the tickets.
"Let's all get small popcorns and go get good seats." Triston said excitedly. We all hobbled into theater 7 and sat in the middle of the room.
It wasn't actually a bad movie, it was kind of funny. Triston fell over laughing a few times, actually.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••  
Sorry this is a pretty lame chapter but things have been pretty chaotic since school started. I have a toooooon if homework. I'd like to ask you all for a favor: just yesterday, an old friend of mine, her older brother hung himself at his school. He was only 17, and he had been depressed for a while from my understanding. Please keep his family in your prayers.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••