Intro

Hey guys! I know that I have another story in progress right now but this is a fan fiction. Connected is more of a story that me and Makena do for fun, but I really wanted to write something that I could put a lot of imagination into. This story is basically about my OC enrolling in the DWMA, and her falling in love and shit. But this isn't going to be a cliche fucking lovey dovey story. Kasuto is a badass. Note! This story will not be following the story line of Soul Eater. I just really like the concept and characters of the show and wanted to make my own story out of it. Here's some info about the badass herself.

Kasuto is 16, has purple hair, and silver/grey eyes. She not super skinny, but she's not fat either. She's short, like shorter than Black*Star. She had a flexible soul, can use soul wavelength attacks, and can read other people's souls. She doesn't know who her dad or mom is, and only remembers growing up with Kid and Lord Death (who she calls Uncle Death). Her hair is naturally silver, but she kept getting rude comments about it.

She is amazing at martial arts, and often uses it in combat. She is pansexual af, and doesn't care about people knowing. She is more comfortable around guys, and often gets really close to them. She basically brother-zones every guy she meets. She is really agressive, but is a sweet and kind person.

Her weapon is Hiroshi Katsuba. He is really tall, has black hair and green eyes. Kasuto ran away when she was 14, and met Hiro in Japan a month after. They had teamed up, and became great friends. Hiro is a scythe-gun (see Ruby Rose's scythe form RWBY) and is all black. He usually wears a grey hoodie and black skinny jeans. He has a cute and friendly personality, and makes friends easily. Kasuto wears a quarter-sleeve ivory shirt with a black collar, and black leggings that reach halfway down her calves. She has a belt thing to hold her weapon in when traveling. Her hair reaches just below her shoulder blades. Although she has a flexible soul, she didn't need to change her soul wavelength to wield Hiro.

She is scared of only one thing, which is rejection. I'm not going to go too far into that now though.

She has a lot of secrets, which will be revealed later throughout the story.

That's all I can think of right now! If you have any questions just ask here:

But enjoy the story (once the first chapter comes out). You guys know I barely update but once I write it I want to get some feedback. It's hard for me to write a story and don't know if you aren't saying anything because it's bad or if you just aren't commenting. I love you guys, and this is the part where some writers say no homo. I say a little bit homo. Bye!