4k

So we hit 4K!! Thanks a lot for everything!!

But there is something more serious that I want to talk about? Now, I don't mean to be rude to those I have spoken to before about this. I just want to make sure that I talked about it.

I have a sort of no-bullshit policy. I am pretty patient and understanding, even though it may be hard to believe. But lately I've been seeing a considerable amount of homophobia on this story.

If you haven't noticed, this story had HEAVY gay themes. I mean my OC (a girl!!) has a crush on a sapphic non-binary character. And I know it's hard to understand, my writing in this story is absolute shit!! And while I tried to be inclusive, I don't know the experiences of a trans/nb person. And that's okay, I don't expect everyone to understand.

But I do expect people to understand basic morals. I think I have expressed before that I am gay. Gay. So I think it's a bit disrespectful to comment that you don't like the idea being gay. I don't need anybody to love gay people, go to a pride parade once a month, or have a pride flag hanging above your bed. But I do want to get across the point that I don't want anti-gay comments on my story, when I have expressed that I am gay you know?

The comments are from most likely kind and caring people!! I see good in everyone!! So it hurts? I just want everyone to understand that I don't condone homophobia or transphobia on this account.

I am sorry if this offended you. Feel free to DM me about it. I know that homophobia exists and I can't get rid of it. I simply want to educate those who are willing to learn.