Kind of

Songs used at this chapter:
It's time by Imagine Dragons
Cover by Darren Criss(Blaine Anderson)

(A magiccc time skipppp to three days latttteeeerr)

Mercedes

"Nobody is going to come right?"Sam muttered,scratching his head"I have failed"

"No you haven't"I told him"Nothing can be done in a day,you know that and so did Mr Schue and Finn.Back when we started there were only six members"

"We have none"he yelled in frusturarion as he sat at one of the audiotorium's seats.I can't blame him and sure I know what this job means to him.For him failure meant failing Finn.

"Um hi"a female voice said,she was a little bit short with long brown hair and a shy smile"Is this the auditions for the Glee club?"

"Correction we have one"I whispered to Sam before turning to face her"Um yes,this is Sam Evans and I'm--"

"Mercedes Jones,I know.I'm a big fan"

I like her already

"I'm Brenda Lynn and I'll be singing Colors by Halsey"

Newt

That's it,the time you were waiting.The time when your life is finally gonna be okay because today you're finally out of that thing.

It was my first period which meant Spanish.Don't get me wrong,mr Schue is awesome but the language itself was a bloody catastrophe!The only thing I know is how to say Si and that took me five months!

Huh?The door is closed,I reached for it and almost lost my balance when I saw the whole class jumping in front of me"Surprise!"

"Bloody hell!"I muttered

"You didn't believe we would forget right?"Alby asked me as he fist bumped me"My birthday is next month"

"No-though thank God you said it because I had totally forgotten about it-you can walk again and that my shank is a reason to celebrate"Mihno chuckled"Now lets party people!"

I laughed as pretty much everyone left the class,I should have known Mihno would find an excuse to throw a party.

He is like some crazy shucking party animal...

I sighed and began to walk through the school halls,I stopped when I heard music coming from the auditorium.I saw that kid Frypan,singing in a very high tone the last note of Popular from Wicked.

The Glee club,also known as the lamest thing in the whole school.The only reason I'm not surprised seeing him here is because he is in the theater club with Jeff and Winston,so they always join in clubs involving a stage.

"That was really good"I heard Mr Evans saying"Next we have Thomas Anderson"

That sounds fun

I walked in and took a seat to the back,I haven't really heard Thomas singing.Wait did I just call him Thomas again?

He got up to the stage,put a confident smile and whispered something to the band behind him.He looked different,more confident,for a shy nerd like him it was unusual.

Few seconds he handed them a bag with...cups?What did he have in his mind.The band nodded and took the cups as they slowly started to play with them.

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent,
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top,
Don't look back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain check

Wow,he had a good voice,no correction he bad an AMAZING voice,can't say I expected him to had it in him.

I don't ever want to let you down
I don't ever want to leave this town
'Cause after all,
This city never sleeps at night

I could listen to this sound all day,maybe he isn't that bad after all.

It's time to begin,
Isn't it
I get a little bit bigger, but then, I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Oh, don't you understand
I'm never changing who I am

His eyes landed on mine,maybe he doesn't want me here I thought.Instead he smiled and continued louder while dancing.

So this is where you fell
And I am left to sell
The path to heaven runs through miles of clouded hell
Right to the top,
Don't look back
Turning to rags and giving the commodities a rain check

I don't ever want to let you down
I don't ever want to leave this town
'Cause after all,
This city never sleeps at night

It's time to begin,
Isn't it,
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Oh, don't you understand,
I'm never changing who I am

It's time to begin,
Isn't it
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Oh, don't you understand
I'm never changing who I am

This road never looked so lonely (lonely)
This house doesn't burn down slowly (slowly)
To ashes, to ashes

It's time to begin,
Isn't it
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Now don't you understand
I'm never changing who I am

It's time to begin,
Isn't it
I get a little bit bigger, but then I'll admit
I'm just the same as I was
Don't you understand
I'm never changing who I am!

"There you are!"I heard Teresa shouting for me"You missed the party,you don't want Mihno to get cranky about it right?"

"Sorry,I just wasn't feeling so well"I lied"But I'm okay now"

"Don't worry about it"she smiled"Plus Mihno is already preparing another on the weekend for your welcome back to the team"she chuckled"That boy loves parties"

"He bloody does,I'm telling you,he needs a party for having many parties"We both laughed and she gave me a peck on the lips.

It was different,and not a good different.I have kissed her many times but this,this felt like it was forced to.What is wrong with me?

"Klunk,I have to give my history paper"she muttered"We'll catch up later"she blurted out as she kissed me again.

She then left leaving me alone with a lot to think.This didn't seem right,we were fine just some days ago.

"Hey"I looked up to see Thomas looking at me"Hi"I greeted back"You were very good up there"

"Thanks,it's like a second home to me"he replied once again with a low tone and headed towards the exit"Can you stay with me?"I whispered

"Don't"he replied"Don't be nice to me,when I know that this is going to change as soon as your friends come"

I sighed,he was right"Thomas"I breathed"Don't look for that happy ending where life is perfect.You know how the story plays out?Some years from now,you'll be in NYADA and when you look to your years you won't remember the blonde boy who tortured you"I said and got up"No matter what I say to you,you know what is true"

I stepped outside just when I heard his voice"We're kind of friends huh?"

"Kind of"