Take care of my heart,please don't shatter it

22/6/16
Summary:

Daisy must give some explanations...to everyone.Santana has to make things right with her son while Brittany needs to find shelter for the ones she cared.And two newcomers find their way in Mckinley.
Notes:

Songs:Girls/Girls/Boys by Panic!at the disco
What you wanted by One Republic
(See the end of the chapter for more notes.)

"And now he's dead"

Well sort of.Wait,not really.I mean,after what Fitz told them the man that Hive had possesed is most likely alive inside of the creature.Something that didn't make anyone feel any better.

"See,when I think of someone dead,I sure as hell ain't thinking about this"Santana laughed in an attemp to light up the mood"Congrats,your boyfriend is a zombie-wanky if you ask me"

"This reminds me so much of Warm Bodies"Brittany commented.Mihno rubbed her back and turned to Daisy.

"Okay so how exactly are we planning on killing the zombie version of Romeo?"

"He wasn't--"Daisy didn't bother finishing.This little story was not Romeo and Juliet-or maybe it was a very twisted version of it-perphaps something similar to the Blacklist.Minus the happy ending that Ward didn't get.

"It's obvious,I must kill Hive"

"It's a suicide mission"Thomas simply stated.The rest turn to face the brunette boy who usually had a very crazy-yet effective-plan in these situations"You can't kill Hive"

"You haven't seen my power--"

"This thing can control you,can't it?Plus of it has all these Inhumans at its side,what makes you think that you can win?"

"Because Grant won't hurt me"for her to use his name meant that she was in an emotional rollercoaster.Things weren't looking good for them.

"Yeah but that thing isn't him.These two scientists don't have valid evidence that Ward can overcome Hive"

His words were smart and confident-for a change-Brenda and Mihno were nodding in agreement.Agent Johnson knew when she was defeated-and sure she could just slip out,walk away-but this would probably put the rest in danger.She couldn't have that...not again.

"Brittany,can you take us to the shelter?"

"I can try"

"So that's your plan?Run and hide?"Brenda questioned.She knew that this was the most reasonable plan but that wasn't the normal Thomas.He was doing things rationally and put them in danger but that was just him,this,seeing the bigger picture was not him.

"Yeah pretty much"

///\\\///\\\

Bleachers,23:00

"Don't you want to take a break?"Mike smiled at Harriet with comfort.The girl shook her head-though she was tired as hell-she couldn't show a weakness like this.When you are weak,you sleep,and when you sleep people die.

"We have movement at ten o' clock"Tina stated while raising her gun.Harriet grabbed a pair of binoculars,this was the point where she should add that these people were awfully prepared,and looked at the direction.

"You have to be shucking messing with me"she mumbled.Mike and Tina shot her a confused look that she chose to ignore as she ran towards the other side of the fench.

"What are you doing?"

"Welcoming!"she shout back"Go get Thomas,now!"and with that she ran like the wind.Harriet just hoped she'd get there before the Cranks decided to dinner.