He finally realized it

Songs used for this chapter:
Sk8ter boi by Avril Lavigne
I think my girl is bi by Omarion

Sonya

She thinks I don't know what she's doing right?I'm blonde but not stupid.If she thinks I will let her steal my boyfriend she's dreaming.Plus she had her chance with him.

I frowned while Harriet was staring at me"What is wrong with you?We just saw a girl wearing a reindeer top and you didn't even comment it"

"I'm fine"I muttered"Do you think Mihno would ever cheat on me?"

I know this probably wasn't the best time but...I just feel like I should know.

"Of course he would!"

"Thanks I feel way better now"

"Sonya look,I'm only saying that cause you're my friend and even though it's gonna hurt you,Mihno is like a man whore"

This is ri--wait no,she's right.So so right,why do I even like this guy?I mean sure he's hot but I bet I can find someone hotter.

"Red alert"Harriet whispered while we entered the choir room.I looked up and saw Mihno laughing with Teresa.

Oh right,this is why I'm dating him.

"Okay everyone"Mr Evans told us"Newt and Thomas have an announcement to make"

"Probably about being official"I joked.Though seriously,they've been spending quite some time with each other.

"As some of you already know,Tommy and I are dating"

What the damn hell?

"But in case you didn't I wanted to make it known,especially to my friends"he finished his announcement.Teresa and Harriet cheered while Mihno laughed like a five year old at Alby"You shank owe me five bucks!"

Alby frowned"Couldn't you two wait for one more week?"

"Mr Evans!"I raised my hand"Since we're all so happy and all that klunk,I'd like to sing my song for our project"

"I have a bad feeling for this"he muttered"But since no one else wants to,I guess you can"

"Hit it!"I shout as the guitarist started to playing with the strings.

He was a boy
She was a girl
Can I make it anymore obvious?
He was a punk
She did ballet
What more can I say?

She also was a shucking bitch

He wanted her
She'd never tell
Secretly she wanted him as well.
But all of her friends
Stuck up their nose
They had a problem with
His baggy clothes

And really tight jeans

He was a skater boy,
She said see you later boy
He wasn't good enough for her
She had a pretty face,
But her head was up in space
She needed to come back
Down to earth

Five years from now
She sits at home
Feeding the baby
She's all alone
She turns on TV
Guess who she sees
Skater boy rockin'up MTV

She calls up her friends
They already know and they've all Got tickets to see his show
She tags along and
Stands in the crowd
Looks up at the man
That she turned down