I'm such a fool

Songs used for this chapter:
Just another girl by the Killers
Big girls don't cry by Chris Colfer(Kurt Hummel),Lea Michele(Rachel Berry)and Darren Criss(Blaine Anderson)

Kurt

"Honey,what you're doing?"Blaine asked as he sat next to me.I sighed and slammed my head against the wooden door.

"He won't let me in"I complained.I hated when his 'puberty' shows up,now I understand what my dad felt.

"He is just a teenager give him space"

"Well what if he kills himself?"He gave the are-you-serious-look and I crossed my arm"It could happen"

He sighed and lift the doormat revealing a golden key"Here that's a spare key to his room"

"Wait we have spare keys?"

"Yeah but I thought invading our children's privacy was wrong"

"Blaine Anderson-Hummel I have never loved you more!"I shout and kissed him"Time to invade Tom's privacy!"

"Still find it bad!"

I walked inside and saw Thomas on his bed hugging a pillow and watching TV.Oh gosh no!

"No,no,no"I muttered while sitting next to him"Tom,what are you watching?"

"Some music videos before the Notebook starts"

This is worse than I thought!He didn't even realize I got in his room when he had locked the door.

I was exactly like that back when Rachel and I were living in New York,it's like rewatching my break up with Blaine.

"Wanna tell me what's going?"

"The Killers have gone off the charts with their new song.The Rolling Stones have commented that itplays up the group's slightly more restrained side, noting that Brandon Flowers sounds lovelorn and wistful."

"The Puckermans are going back to England"he whispered and focused on the show"I kept telling myself that I'm better off alone but,I don't believe it anymore"

Step out into the Indian dust
I can feel the cracks in my spirit
They're starting to bust

"I know it hurts you know"I started"but he's just another boy,it just wasn't meant to be."

He looked at me once more with a heartbroken look.Please,please don't look at me like that!I sighed and my eyes fell on the tv.Oh my Lady Gaga!

I grabbed my phone and called Rachel"Pick up"

Drive by your house
Nobody's home

"Kurt I can't talk right now.Jessie and I are at the laywer's office!"

"Do you have a tv there?"

"Yeah why?"

"Put MTV now!"

I'm trying to tell myself that I'm better off alone

Rachel

"Miss Berry,what are you doing?"Jessie's lawyer asked me while both of them looked at me confused.I stepped on the table and opened the tv to MTV's channel.

All of my friends say
I should move on
She's just another girl
Don't let her stick it
To your heart so hard
And all of my friends say
It wasn't meant to be
And it's a great big world
She's just another girl (another girl)