Build us up

Songs used on this chapter:
Born this way by Glee cast
Black or white by Glee cast

Sam

I don't understand!I doubt I'll ever will,back with mr Shue and Finn we always used to fight but eventually everything worked out.

Here things are different,I'm pretty sure that in any minute someone is gonna kill someone.Worst part is that this doesn't apply only to the kids.

Quinn wants to kill Noah for leaving,Rachel wants to kill Noah,as well,for leaving Quinn.Noah wants to kill Rachel for liking his wife and Brittany wants to kill Sebastian for kissing Santana.Sebastian wants wants to kill Brittany for hurting Santana and Santana wants to kill everyone because she hates everything.

Mercedes tells me that it's my fault for making the glee club fight,Kurt and Blaine also fight because Thomas is sad and Ryder with Marley fight with Brenda about Thomas being gay.

It's getting out of hand here!

Brittany

I was always tired of guys who make me cry,apparently I have moved to girls too.How could she do this to me?

She says she was drunk but I saw her looking at him,she used to look at me like that.Like I was her everything.

We all sat in the auditorium like the old times.I guess nobody had a good week,huh?

"Here"Sam smiled as he gave each of us a white shirt and a black pen"Take the shirt and write something bad about you that makes you feel insecure"

"I think we've done this before"

"I know but we're doing it again"he started and wrote something down.There was the world Trouty Mouth.

I laughed and wrote stoopid like the last time.Santana and Kitty both wrote the word bitch.Meanwhile Quinn wrote Teen mum,Mercedes fat,Tina brown eyes and Mike Still can't sing.Artie also wrote his old four eyes,Marley wrote down the word pushover and Ryder dyslexia.Unique wrote Transexual and Rachel selfish.

Because the best way to build us up is tearing us apart.

Thomas

"Why are we here?"I asked Alby"I thought mr Evans wanted to see us in the choir room"

"Change of plans,he said we should meet him here"I was ready to say something but I was cut off by the music playing.

Kurt:It doesn't matter if you love him, or capital H-I-M (M-M-M-M)
Just put your paws up, 'Cause you were born this way baby

Oh this is going to be good.

Tina:My mamma told me when I was young
We are all born superstars
She rolled my hair and put my lipstick on
In the glass of her boudoir

What is with those shirts?Sonya and Harriet began laughing as Mihno and Teresa tried to ignore their parents.

Mercedes:
"There's nothing wrong with lovin' who you are,"
She said, "Cause he made you perfect, babe"
So, hold your head up, girl

Mercedes with Tina:
And you'll go far
Listen to me when I say

Brenda made a desperate effort to tell me to leave before seeing something more embarassing.

Mercedes with New Directions:
I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track
Baby, I was born this way