Quinn's big chance(Part 2 of Big chances)

A/n I swear more Newtmas to come and I really appreciate the reads the book has goten :-)

Songs used on this chapter:Paparazzi by Lady Gaga

Quinn

This day has been exhausting for me.Okay to be fair every day of my life is,but today I had to do nine operations and spent half an hour at Mckinley.

At least I'll be able to relax on Saint George today.I really love being there,I have been doing charity since I was three that's how I was raised.

The main part of being a Christian is giving,so now that I have my medical degree,the best charity for me is helping with the deceased kids.Saint George's hospital has many cancer patients and some with heart issues so I'm always helpfull.

"Quinn!"

I turn and saw Santana along with Mike running,trying to catch me up"What are you doing here?"

"Well Puckerman told me you come here for charity so I said I should help and I also asked the gang if they want to come"Santana explained

"Apparently only Mike had time"

"No I didn't,you drag me here"he muttered

"Aww San that's swe--"

"Do you think Brittany doesn't love me anymore?"

Of course...this stinked from the beginning.I sighed as I got in the building with them following"San I assure you Brittany loves you"

"It's just,she's been spending so much time working and"she stopped herself before finishing and looked up to me"Maybe she has gotten bored of me"

This is gonna be a very very long day for me...

Newt

"I-I overheard you singing"Thomas stummered as he akwardly scrathed his arm.

What an awful liar?

"And since when do you care about what I'm doing"I muttered angrily.It's not like were best friends,we were hardly friends.

"I do care about what you're doing and I thought I had made it pretty obvious"he replied leaning against the wall.

I chuckled at the thought while walking around the stage.Even the thought of him caring made me laugh.He didn't care,he never would.

How many stories do you know about falling for your bully?

"Why are you laughing?"he questioned,looking at me in the eyes,it made my heart stop.

"Nothing"I laughed again"It's just,I broke up with my girlfriend"

"And laughing is the way to deal with it?"he asked puzzled"I thought you liked her,why did you break up?"

For you

"What?"

Klunk you bloody idiot!You thought at loud!

Please,God,please kill me

"I said poor you"

"No you said for you"he repeated emphasizing the world for.

"I did not!"

"You did"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

We kept shouting at each other,he would tell me that I did it for him and I would deny it.With every world we spoke,we came closer until we were just inches apart.