Chapter Thirteen (the wedding)

CHAPTER THIRTEEN - THE WEDDING DAY

Catrin's POV

Everybody are so excited as Catrin feeling nervous, still in her suite preparing herself for the wedding. Yeah right. This is it! The day that they all waiting for...her wedding day...to her ever dream man. To her only one love.

Now she's wearing her beautiful white wedding gown. It was personally picked by Lowell.

Surprisingly, it was the exact design she always dreamed of.

When Penelope gave him the choices for design and mentioned that she love to collect pictures of wedding dresses from Korean magazine...Lowell made his browse on the wedding gowns modeled my Korean actresses. He really had a hard time picking the right one. But one white wedding gown really caught his eyes.

It was simple yet very elegant. He even imagines Catrin wearing it already. It was an off-shoulder gown with length up to the ground.

"You're beautiful..." her mom uttered.

She smiled. "Thank you, Mommy..."

"I trusted Lowell...that he'll fulfill his promise...that he will take care of you," Her mom added in teary-eyed.

"He will...he will mom,"

Lowell's POV

When Catrin found out that it was him who picked her wedding gown, she eventually, insisted to do the same for him. She picks the best barong for him.

"You picked the design for me?" Catrin abruptly asked when the final design was showed to them.

"Yes, I did..." Lowell sweetly smiled at her.

"You are so lucky, girl..." the gay designer said. "...your future husband is so gaga on you, he nonstop calling me just to assure that I will be able to get the exact fabric for your gown. He wants everything to be perfect."

Catrin was speechless after hearing those. She looked at him who is now busy browsing the designs for men.

"Did he already made his picks for his own attire?" Catrin asked the designer.

"Oh not yet! But he said, he will give me today..."

"Then I will pick the design for him. He should wear a barong that will match his skin complexion and to his chinito looks."

"Ummn, I think...I already have in mind." The gay designed said and get a new barong catalogue he bought yesterday.

It was white barong with simple knits and match to black slacks. His hair cut was even Catrin's choice when they were at the barber shop yesterday.

He is really excited than being nervous. He is excited to see his bride in her wedding gown and walking down the aisle for him.

"It's time son..." His dad entered the room.

He nodded.

>>> At the church in Tagaytay

Lowell was already at the front with his father and cousin Andrew as his bestman and they were waiting for Catrin. She was now walking down the aisle with her parents on both sides as her veil covers her beautiful face.

I'm excited to see her face under that veil. Lowell thought, never leaving his eyes onto her.

Is this true? Lowell is really waiting for me at the aisle? Catrin keep asking herself, both hands getting cold.

The arrangement in the church was really fantastic. Penelope made sure that there will be lots of red roses to where will Catrin walk down to meet her groom. She really made sure that this day will be her bestfriend's dream wedding.