Annabeth II

Once Annabeth heard the news, she ran all the way to the infirmary from Cabin 6, followed by Jason, Piper and Leo, who had come back to camp a few days after making them think he was dead with Calypso, who was at Camp Jupiter.

  Percy was lying on a bed, unconscious and being inspected by Will. "How is he?" Annabeth asked him. Will looked up. "Apart from trying to kill Chiron? I'd say he's fine." Annabeth was stunned. "Percy tried to kill Chiron?" Will nodded. 

  "That's impossible. Why would he do that?" asked Piper. "Who knows? All I know was that when I heard Chiron call me into the Big House, I went in and saw Chiron with a broken leg and a very scary Percy standing over him, holding his sword over him," explained Will.

  "What do you mean 'scary'?" asked Jason.

  "I mean, he looked scary. His eyes were golden and he was laughing like a madman."

  Annabeth tensed. "His eyes were golden?" she asked quietly.

  "Yup."

  One look at Will's face told her that he had just realised what that meant. "No, it can't be. He's gone." Will glanced at Percy, as if scared he would jump up and start stabbing people all over the place. "Um, who's 'he', if you don't mind telling us?" asked Leo.

   Annabeth turned to face him. "Kronos," she said calmly, though in her head, she felt like there were little people running around and panicking (Inside out, anyone?). Jason, Piper and Leo's jaws dropped. "Y-you mean t-the Titan K-Kronos?" Leo stammered. She sighed. "Unfortunately, yes."

Man, I suck at this. This is even shorter than the last chapter! Anyway, hope ya'll enjoyed, yada, yada, yada, etcetera, etcetera, uh, hooray, everybody.

-Destiny