Piper XIX

Piper, Hazel and Leo had been talking in the dining pavilion when they heard the screams from outside. Clarisse was shouting orders. After an exchange of glances, the three demigods went to see what all the commotion was about.

The monsters that were pouring out of the Hecate cabin surprised Piper. How had they gotten into the camp? And why were they coming from the Hecate cabin?

You know what, she didn't want to know. Before she could even draw her weapon, a certain blonde demigod rushes forward and tackled the leading Titan. He had crazy white hair and for some reason, there was a cat on his shoulder. Nico was standing next to him.

Instead of attacking the Titan, Annabeth hugged him instead. Piper assumed it was Bob, the Titan that Annabeth had told her about.

The monsters behind the Titan made no movement, which made Piper think they weren't here to attack. Murmurs spread among the gathered demigods-both hunters and campers.

Annabeth climbed off the Titan and took his hand. She started to lead him towards the demigods, which caused most of them to freak out.

"This is Bob the Titan. He's gonna help us defeat Gaea, along with all these other monsters." Annabeth gestured towards the monsters who still weren't moving.

"How can we trust them?" a camper called out. A few campers murmured in agreement. Piper didn't trust the monsters, but she sure as Hades trusted Annabeth.

There were so many monsters, they were sure to win against Gaea. Plus, they had a Titan on their side. They were going to defeat Dirt Face and they were going to do it with their new monster allies.

Sorry bout the short chapter, but I got school and all of this homework is really getting to me. I feel like school is a creativity destroyer. Anyway, hope you guys are having an okay time at school. Yada yada yada. Okay, bye.

-Destiny