Chapter 8

As we Got closer to the Mall,I noticed a Bunch Of Teenage girls with IM5 Posters,shirts,and Bracelets.Once The Girls Saw the Limo,they all started running after us and Banging On the Windows."Wow! there sure are a Lot of L.A. 5ers."I said,watching all the girls chasing us.Suddenly the Car came to a stop.The driver got out,Came around and Opened the Door.Will and Dana got out first,Then Alex and Gabe,Dalton and Madi,and Lastly Me and Cole.We stepped out of the Car and Cole wrapped his arms around my waist.It took us about 5 minutes to make it through the crowd.Once we Made it through the crowd,We walked into the mall and went over to the area where the guys were supposed to perform.'What took you guys so long?"Dana said,handing Cole a Microphone.

"Well,I'm sorry that So many Teenage Girls are Obsessed with My boyfriend!"I said,sarcastically."Whoa,Jess! So Feisty!"Dana said,Laughing."Oh Shut Up Dana!"I said,smacking him upside the Head."Ow! Man you're a feisty chick!"Dana said,rubbing his head."Yeah Jess! It's about time someone smacked Some sense into this Boy!"Gabe said,high fiving me.The Boys started to do Sound-check.Then The People from radio Disney came over."Ah...IM5! Ya guys ready for the concert?"Jake said,patting the Boys on the backs."I don't believe I've met You girls before! I'm Jake from radio Disney."Jake said,shaking our hands."This Is Madison McLaughlin,Alex Moore,and Jessica Jones"Cole said,pointing to each one of us."Nice to meet you girls!" "Nice to Meet you too."we said,Hugging him."Sorry Jake,Our Girlfriends Are huggers."Cole said,coming up to us and pulling us away."It's fine Cole.Wait Girlfriends?!? there's Only three of them and Five of you guys.Which one of you guys are dating?"Jake said,smiling at us."Well Me and Will are Both single So..."Dana said,high fiving Will."That Means,that Cole,Gabe,and Dalton are dating someone."Jake said,looking at each one of us."Well Alex is my girlfriend."Gabe said,wrapping his arm around her waist."Madison here...Is My Beautiful Girlfriend."Dalton said,kissing her Cheek."And,Jessica is My Girlfriend."Cole said,kissing my nose."Well,it's really nice to meet you girls..But I have to go get this Concert started."Jake said,walking towards the Stage.

"How's everyone doing?!?"Jake screamed,Pointing the Microphone towards the Giant Crowd that Had Come out to see the Boys.There was a Lot Of Teenage Girls,and A few Young girls in the Crowd.A Lot girls had signs and shirts with Cole's Name on them."Wow,A lot of girls Love My Boyfriend."I thought."Are you all ready for Our special Guest IM5?"Jake said,Jumping up and Down.Several screams erupted throughout the Crowd."I said,ARE YOU ALL READY FOR IM5?!?"Jake said,running around on stage.The Crowd started screaming even more."Well Please help me in welcoming IM5 to stage."Jake said,running off stage as The boys ran on stage."Hey Everyone! How are you all doing?"Dana said,running up and down the stage.The girls started to Scream even more.The Boys sang "Everything About U" and several covers.Once the concert was over,The boys got off stage and walked over to a Big area where the Meet and Greets were to take place.Me and the girls were about to go shopping,when Cole and Dalton came over to us."Hey Girls,did you guy Like the Concert?"Cole asked,kissing my cheek."Yeah...It was Fun!"I said,Hugging him.We were going to turn around and go to forever 21,but Cole and Dalton stopped us."Where are you Girls going? Don't ya want to meet the fans?"Cole said,wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Well,we were just going to go To forever 21 and some other stores.."I said,kissing Cole's nose.Suddenly some girls came up to Cole."Oh My gosh! You're Cole Pendery! Can we get a Picture with you?"They Said,Getting Out they're Phones.I noticed that Some Girls were Glaring at me."Sure,I'd Love to take some pics with You guys! As Long as My Girlfriend is in them too!"He said,kissing my cheek.The girls that we're glaring at me left.Then the Few girls that were still there smiled at me."Awe,You two are dating?!? You guys Look So cute Together."They said,as we Took the Picture with them.Then Some girls came Up to me."Oh My Gosh! You're Jessica Jones! Can we Get a Picture with You? And Your Autograph?"The Girls said,smiling at me."Sure! i'd Love to take a picture with you guys!"I said,as they took several pictures with me."You are So lucky to be Dating Cole! isn't he just SO sweet.How long have you two been dating? How did you guys meet each other?"The girls yelled,Jumping up and down.I started to smile a lot."Awe Thank You! You girls are so sweet! Me and Cole Have Only been dating for 1 day....But Me and Cole Have know each other for Our Whole entire Lives! He's my Best friend. And he actually used to be my Next Door neighbor,when we lived In Midlothian."I said,smiling."CUTE!! the best relationships are when you start out as best friends and then start to date. You and Cole are going to be together FOREVER!"The Girls said,Hugging me."Awe,Thank You So Much! That really Means a lot coming form some 5ers!"I said,Hugging the Girls back.