Chapter 21-Ustream

We walked down the hall and heard the boys doing the ustream. we tiptoe in...but the boys notice our entrance.suddenly Dana & Gabe burst into a fit of applause."Oh,well look who it is...Jess & Cole have finally decided to grace us with their presence!"Gabe said,gesturing towards us."you guys finally decided to come & join us! where have you been all this time, And what exactly have you two been up to! hmm... Making out?;)"Dana said,laughing.this boy irks me. he's got such a perverted little mind! I'm telling you...one day,something bad might happen to him!! "Dana,do i really need to come over there and smack some sense into your little messed up,Perverted brain?? because,believe me...I will. and No,we were NOT making out!"I said,placing my hand on my hip.Dana looks at me like he knows that i will never actually hurt him...but I mean it! one more snude little remark & he's dead meat."Seriously Bro,you gotta stop having such a dirty mind! you'll never get a girl with thoughts & actions like that."Cole said,defensively."If you guys weren't making out,then what were you two doing? ;)"Dana & gabe said,smirking."Well,I was on the phone...with my best friend Sydney!"I said,defensively."And I,was talking to Eben...about that gig we have coming up in a few weeks! you know the 'special' performance! ;)"Cole said,winking at the boys.he then proceeded to smack little Dana on the head.

  "Performance? what are you talk- huh? oh wait a minute,you mean the 'performance'! ;)"Dana said,spinning around in his chair."Hey guys! we have a  big & special announcement! drum-roll please!"Gabe said,sounding overly-excited. *Drum* *Drum* *Drum* "Well....as you all know the full single 'Can't stay away' was released quite some time ago...and you guys are really liking it! well,for the past couple months....A LOT of you guys have been suggesting that we come together & make a music video for the song!"We all said,banging our hands on the table."So,now that we've gotten that off our chests'....it's question time,do you guys have anything you'd like to ask either us or Jess?"Dana said,taking a sip of his sprite.for some reason,a lot of the questions that came in were for me."Ooh,here's a question for Jess...the fans wanna know if you are gonna be releasing any music soon! they also say you should make an album!"Gabe said,reading all the comments & questions."Well Jess,are you going to make an album and release new music soon? the fans really think that you should,and we think you should too!"Gabe said,smiling."Well,I'd love to record an album....but i don't think i'm going to be releasing any new music anytime soon!"I said,resting my head on Cole's shoulder."Ooh,Look! here's a question for you guys! the fans really want to know the answer to this! would you guys ever consider guest staring on pretty little liars? ;)"I said,winking.I,myself would surely like to hear the answer to this question!"Well,we're BIG fans of the show! we think pretty little liars is an amazing show...We all love the show a lot! and,I think i speak for all of us when i say,we all surely would like to try our hand at acting! so,hopefully we can be on the show sometime in the near future!"Cole said,smiling at me.

"Well,Sadly...that's all the time we have left for today!:( we're IM5! we love each and everyone of you guys so much! thank you for supporting us! and,if you haven't already...go check out our new single 'Can't stay away' featuring the beautiful and talented Jessica Jones. 5ers are the best fans in the world!"Cole said,"Jess,anything you want to tell the fans?"Dan said,looking at me."Oh,well...Um...I just want you guys to know that,I love you all so so much! you guys are amazing! you guys mean the world to me! if it weren't for all of you...I'd be back home in Texas...still dreaming about being a performer! but now,thanks to you guys...I have that chance to live my dreams,and i can't thank you guys enough!"I say,blowing a massive kiss into the camera.I start crying a little bit."Okay,bye guys! we love you all! see you folks new week!"Will said,smiling at the camera.