Intro To Let Me Love You

Cole Alan Pendery...The Guy Who used to be my best friend until he Left me for the Glamorous Life of Being a Pop star. we used to be best friends. We'd Know each other since we were born. he used to live next door to me. I would be Lying if I said that I've Only ever liked him as just a friend. Honestly,I've always had a Small crush on Cole. I've just never had The Courage to tell Him how I feel. I LOVE to write Songs. so I've always Just taken my feelings and Put them into my music. He truely was My best Friend in the Whole Wide world. We were Inseperable. We were always with each other. We Never Left each other side. well,Up to the Point where He Moved Away.

I remember the Day that I found Out Cole was Moving. It was also The day that I had Gotten My frist Kiss. I remember It like yesterday. We were both 14 at the time. 

*Flashback* 

One day After school....Me and Cole Had Decided to walk home instead of riding the bus like usual. We were walking Home, when Cole Suggested that we Go to the Park. "Hey Jess!! Ya wanna go to the Park?"Cole Said,Tickling Me. "Sure Cola! Let's Go,It'll Be fun!" I said,taking Cole's Hand and Leading Him to The Park. Once We Got To The Park,Come Ran over to the Swings. "Wow Cole! 14 years old,and You still get excited to go to the park!"I said,tickling him.He tapped me On the Shoulder. "Tag!"Cole Yelled,Running Away.

I ran after him and Eventually Found him trying to Climb a Tree."Tag! Your it!"I yelled and then started running.Before I could even get 5 feet away,Cole grabbed My Waist and and Pined Me to the Ground."Tag! You're It Jess!"Cole said,staring at my lips."Cole! I'm tired...Can we Just sit back, Relax, and watch the Clouds roll by?"I said,Laying down."Sure Jess!"Cole said,Laying Next To me.After about 10 minutes,Cole sat up and Looked Up at The sky."Cola...What's the matter? You look sad."I said,Worried."Jess! You're my Best Friend,and You Always will be! You know that right?"Cole said,reaching for my hand."Haha,Of Course Cola! Best friends forever and always."I said,sitting up and rubbing his back.

"Well jess,You know I love performing and that i've always wanted to be a singer. well, I was apart of a Nation-wide talent search this summer...and The People doing the search want to work with me! So Now,I'm getting the chance to do that!"Cole said,with pain in his eyes. "Cole! that's amazing! i'm so proud of you! don't ya go and forget me when you become a big Pop star!"I said,trying not to cry. "I don't know about that Jess! it's gonna be kinda hard to do that with all those pretty girls that will be screaming my name...and throwing themselves all over me!"Cole said,sounding a Little Cocky.

I Looked at him offended."Uhh! COLE ALAN PENDERY!!! YOU JERK!"I said,Punching his arm Lightly."Oww! that really hurt Jess! Come on...I was Just JOKING! you know I could NEVER forget You! I Love You!"Cole said,Giving Me a hug."I Know! I Love you Too Cola!"I said,as Cole scooted Closer to me.We stared at each other,Our Lips only inches Apart.Then,It happened We both started to lean in...and Boom! We were kissing each other. My Best friend and Crush was Kissing Me. I don't what Compelled me to Kiss Him Back. But I did I kissed Cole Back. That was The Day I Had My First Kiss!

*End Of Flashback*

Hey Everyone! I Hope You lIked This Chapter! I took what I had originally written and Made some Small Changes to It,So hopefully it's A bit better than the Original one on quotev. again,I Just want To say Thank You For reading This Story! It's the first one I've ever written. 

Love,Jessica