Chapter 1

That was 2 years Ago. Now I'm 16 years old. I still live in Texas. Cole's this big famous Pop Star,in the Hot new Boy band IM5. he's completely Forgotten his Promise he made to me. He Promised me that He would NEVER EVER forget me,and Yet That's Exactly what he did. He's Completely forgotten all About Me,His Best friend! I guess,he was right. it's kind of hard to remember someone from such a small town when you have all these girls throwing themselves all over you.My best Friend has turned into such a Big Jerk. But Who cares,I just need to stop thinking about Cole and Focus on my music.

I Really Love to sing.I've always Dreamt of being a Musician,Just Like Cole. But I know that'll Never Happen! I'll always Be stuck in this Town. I've Posted Covers On YouTube...but the only people who really watch them are My Friends and Family.Who would ever even want to watch one of my videos! No one.

I was In a Happy Content dreamland until I was woken up by the sound of My I-phone 5. My Phone kept going off every 5 seconds. Finally,I Just got Up and grabbed it off of my Nightstand.I entered in my pass-code and Saw that I had 100+ messages On Twitter,and 100+ messages on My Facebook."That's Odd"I Thought. "I Barely even get 20 Messages on my phone,so How can I have 300?!?" I thought it would be a good idea to go through my phone and check all my messages. Some of the Messages I saw Said things Along the Lines of "I'm So Proud Of you! My BFF is Famous!" Or like the Messages from People Like my Aunt Julie..."Jessica,Sweetie,I'm so Proud Of you,you're an AMAZING singer" Once I saw All of those Messages,I started to wonder what everyone was talking about...So I got My Laptop and then Logged into my Facebook,Twitter,and Email. I looked through my email,and saw a email from My Uncle Eben.

The email Read."Hey Little Jessie! My boss Perez,was Posting about Celebs on his blog like he Always Does,When Someone Tweeted him about this Amazing singer On YouTube! So,he clicked On the Link...and saw it was you! why didn't you tell me? You're Amazing Jess! You have the talent and the Passion! Me,my Boss Perez Hilton and Some other Celebs Such as Jamie King and Simon Fuller,Have been working with this New Boy Band...And We'd Love to Work with you! even if you are My Niece,"-Love,Uncle Eben.

"MOM!! UNCLE EBEN WANTS TO WORK WITH ME!"I said,Running Downstairs."I know Sweet Pea! He called this Morning and sent us Plane Tickets! We Leave tomorrow!"She said.Ahh! this is it,My Dream is Finally Coming True! That Night,I could Hardly get any Sleep,Because I was So Excited.I can't believe it! This Has to be a dream!!

Hey Guys! Another Chapter! I Hope You Guys Like it! Oh and For Those you who are Wondering when Cole comes into all of this...Don't worry,Because He'll Come into this story in the Next Few Chapters! I Love You All <3 Thanks For Reading!:)

Jessica