Chapter 26:We Can Learn To Love Again......

(Cole's pov) 

everyday that I go to work is just another day of despair. i'm trying so hard to focus on the band,acting,and my career...but I just can't. all I can think about is jessica. she's the first thing on my mind in the morning,and the last thing I think about at night. I miss everything about her. the sparkle in her eyes. her smile,her lips...her oh so kissable lips. her sweet heart,all of it. the more i think about our situtation,the more i feel like an idiot. i should have been more understanding and trusting of her. I was in no place to judge their relationship.

Jess and these guys,Andy and Travis...just might act like that,all the time. I'm really in no place to say anything. I may have known Jessica since we were little kids,but andy and travis...they know about the current jess,the new jess. and maybe it was just a dance rountine. gosh,i'm such an idoit. there is no way Jess would even consider taking me back. I seriously have just screwed things up. she really doesn't even deserve someone as bad as me. i didn't even take the time to listen to what she had to say. I just brushed it out. i don't know what i'm going to do,or how i'm gonna go about doing it...but i have gotta find a way to win back Jessica's heart.

I sit up in bed,and stretch for a bit. today,i'm going to "Meet" and "Run" into Jessica. She's gonna be having a fan meetup at citywalk. My plan is to crash her meetup and spring a flash mob on her,in front of anyone and everyone who's there. The rest of the boys are going to be apart of the whole gesture as well. I really hope Jessica will consider taking me back!

My plans for the flash mob,are to have the boys and some of Jessica's buds from the acapella choir she was in back home,sing backup and dance as well. It's going to be this big romantic gesture. Jessica's one of those girls who are into romantic things like that. The minute I told our managers and the guys about my plan, Eben and jill suggested that we film the whole thing for the band YouTube channel.

I get out of bed,and head into the bathroom. I turn the shower on,and start to rinse off. After about an hour of there thinking, I get out of the shower and dry off. I head into my closet and find some nicer clothes to wear. I change into a pair of black skinnies and a light blue button-up. I put on a black tuxedo vest and also some white converse. Then I spray some Cologne. After I've freshened up,I head down into the kitchen for some breakfast.

When I walk into the kitchen, I pour myself a bowl of cereal. I grab the milk from the fridge, and pour it into my bowl. I sit down at the counter,and start eating my breakfast. My older sister walks into the kitchen. "Kylee. What are you doing here?!"I ask, out of pure shock. As far as I knew, she was off at college for a semester. "I'm here on a break."she simply,replies. A look of confusion registers on my face.

"Oh,Okay. Well...I was just about to head out."I respond, shrugging my shoulders. My sis shoots me a look of sympathy. "I'm sorry little bro! Jessica loves you,you know that right?"she says,patting my shoulder. "I know."I whisper to myself. I grab my keys and other various belongings,and head out the door. I lock my front door, and bound down the porch. I unlock my car door, and press the start button. I back out my driveway, and start the drive. The drive to the recording studio is quite long. To keep myself entertained, I listen to music.

When I arrive at the studio, I park my car and rush inside the building. Rather than use the elevator, I decide to take the stairs. The inner athlete in me comes out, and I book it up the flights of stairs. The very second that I reach the top,I take a couple minutes to catch my breath. I walk into the dance room, and greet the guys. "Hey guys! Thanks for doing this for me!"I yell, clapping them on their backs. We get to work practicing the choreography for the dance. Today's event should be quite interesting.