Chapter 22:Tell Them That's It's My Birthday

Hey hey hey babes!!! I'm finally updating this story after like 9 months!!!! But now I'm updating! *Happy Dance*  So,I'm so sorry about my lack of updates!!! It's just been hard to figure out what direction I wanted this story to go! Anyways, on to the story!

Oh , and might i suggest listening to "Birthday"By Selena Gomez ;)  or any 1975 song!

(Jess pov)

I wake up the next morning, no longer 16 years old. I am now 17 years old. In just 1 year from now, I will be of legal age. I get up and go downstairs to eat breakfast. I walk into the small kitchen and find a note from my mom. "Honey,I had a urgent meeting to attend. Have a great day."the note reads. Great!! My own Mother forgot about my birthday!

I don't want to spend the day alone, so I call my boy, my love. I dial Cole's number and wait for him to answer. "Hey babe! What ya up to?"I Greet. "Oh hello love, I'm just getting ready for a special gig today."He replies. "Oh, well I was hoping we could hang out today! But I'll just check in with Sasha and Bella, and see if they can hang out."I answer.

"I'm sorry babe! I'd totally be with you...."Cole tries. "It's okay baby! Go out and kill it, my little rock star."I encourage. I hang up on him,and proceed to dial Bella. She answers on the second ring. I walk back up to my room, and search through my closet for something to wear.

"Hey hey girl! Happy day of Birth!! 17,whoot whoot!"Bella greets. "Oh thanks girlfriend! So listen,I'm feeling a girls day and birthday shopping spree with my bestie. You down?"I ask, looking through my clothes. "Yeah I'm down! Let's shop until we drop,sista!"Bella exclaims. "Okay, see ya soon bae!"I yell. I hang up the phone and come across the outfit. I decide to wear a cream white bralette and a hot pink skater skirt.

I take a quick shower, and then I change into my new outfit. I run through my daily hair and makeup routine. Once I'm done getting ready, I shoot Bella a quick text and head downstairs. I grab my purse and keys, then spritz on some perfume. I take one last glance in the mirror, and hear a car horn.

I walk out the door, and bound down the steps towards Bella's car.She opens my door, and I hop in the car. "Hey girl! Happy birthday girly!"Bells greets. We greet each other with a double cheek kiss, just like the European's do. She backs out of my driveway and starts the trip to Teala's. I find the Auxiliary cord,and connect my iPhone to the stereo system. We jam out to the 1975,the vamps, Shawn Mendes, T-Swift's "Shake it off" and other various artists.

I film a few vines of Us partying in the car. "I can't lift the window, I can't lift the weight yeah you lower your standards..."we sing. We pull into the mall parking lot. As we walk inside, I get a text and phone call from Shawn.

"Happy birthday beautiful! I hope your day has been magical. Oh, and turn around, Jess."Shawn says, through the phone. "What?? Why d-"I stutter. I turn around and find my best friend Shawn.

"Shawn! I-i can't believe it's you!! Oh my gosh, how are you? I've missed my Canadian crooner."I yell,running into his embrace. He kisses my forehead and runs his fingers in my hair.

"It's Me! I've missed you too, love. I've been doing good, just working on music and getting ready for tour. How are you doing,miss 17?"Shawn sweetly greets. If it's even possible, Shawn brings me even closer into his embrace. "Oh yeah! You have the Austin Mahone tour! And I'm good."I utter, pulling away. We smile at each other, and Bella soon interrupts.

"Let's go shop girl! Shop till we drop!!"Bella chants. So I take Shawn by the hand, and follow Bella towards Urban Outfitters. We walk inside the store, and me my girl Bells rush over to the girls section. Shawn lags behind, and checks out the men's section.

Me and Bella go search through the racks, and search for some cute clothes. I find the perfect dress for partying at the under 21 clubs and whatever Bells has planned. I find this really cute Lace and velvet, black colored, embellished bodycon dress. Bells finds herself a pearl-embellished party dress. We also find ourselves some really cute bralettes, crop tops, and skirts.

We take our findings up to the register and pay for them. After that, we exit the store and head off to another place in the mall. As we walk, my phone repeatedly goes off. I go to check it, and find some birthday wishes from Celebrity idols, fans and friends. I look,and find not a single thing from Cole...but I do find messages from his band mates. I proceed to reply to the boys and other various stars wishes for me.