Chapter 5

The Doors of The Elevator Finally Opened.Once we all Got Out of The Elevator,Cole Lead us Down the hall,to the very last room. We walked Into the dance Studio.When we Walked inside the studio..I saw 2 Girls Who Looked To be About My Age.Man those Girls were super pretty.I wish i was as Pretty as Them.When the Saw me walk in they had very Confused looks on their faces."Jess! this Is My Girlfriend Alex and that is Dalton's Girlfriend Madison."Gabe said,Pointing to Each girl."Girls,This is Cole's Friend Jessica."I went To Shake their Hands and Ended Up being Pulled into a Giant Bone Crushing Group Hug."Sorry,We're Hugger's! I'm Madison,That's Alex.It's Nice to Meet You Jessica!" "it's Okay,I'm a Hugger Too! It's Nice To meet You Guys!"I said,Giving them each a Gigantic Bone Crushing Hug.

"Well,We Better start rehearsing Our Dance Moves."Cole said,Putting On the Music."Okay,I'll Just sit Here with the Girls and Talk about Clothes and stuff."I said,Kissing Him on the Cheek."Typical Girls!"Cole Muttered."Hey,I heard that Cole!"I said,sarcastically."Sorry Jess!"Cole said,Kissing Me On the Cheek."It's Okay Cola! Now Go rehearse!"I said,pushing him away.Once the Girls knew Cole's was Out Of Hearing Distance,they Started asking Me all these questions about Cole."So Jessica,What was It Like growing up with Cole back In Texas?"Alex asked,Smiling."Oh,You Guys are My friends now...Call Me Jess! But yeah...I LOVED Growing up with Cole!! when I Was 8 My Father Died,and Cole was the only Person I could Talk to,So when He Left...I was Pretty sad."I said,as Memories of The Two of us Started flowing Back into my mind."And He was really the Only Friend I had...well until I met my friend Sydney..But Me and Sydney aren't as Close as Me and Cole are."

"Ooh,I think Someone Has A Little Crushy-wushy On Cole-Bear!"Alex said,Giggling."I agree Alex,Some here's In LOVE with Cole!;)"Madison said,Giggling.Why do They Think That I like Him? I mean,yeah...I am pretty much in "Love" with Cole! "What?!? Me? No Way!...Is it really that Obvious?!?" I said,Blushing! "Yeah,It is Girl....and Awe! You Guys Would Be So Cute Together Jess!"Madison and Alex said,winking at me."Oh Shut-up you Guys!"I said,blushing...which Caused them To Smile."So,How Long Have You liked Cole For?"Alex said,looking Behind Me."Um,I've Liked Him since we were in the 5th grade."They Started to Smile."Cute!! Does Cole Know?"They asked winking at me again."Nope..I've always wanted to tell him...But I never Have,Because I've always been afraid it would ruin Our friendship.I said,Looking Down.

"Awe,Jess!! Why Didn't you ever tell me How feel about me?"Cole said,hugging Me from Behind,"Cole?!? How Much of that did you hear?I asked,looking Up at him."Just That last little bit,So How Come You never Told me about Your Feelings towards Me Jess?"Cole said,wrapping me in His Embrace."Oh,I don't Know! Maybe It's because you're my Best friend and I didn't want my feelings towards you to ruin our friendship!" By now,everyone was Staring at us Intensely.Just waiting for something to Happen.Cole grabbed My Hand and took me Out into the hallway.

"Cole...What are we doing out here?'I said starting to blush."Well...This!"Cole Said,Kissing Me.I Kissed Him Back. Soon we were Making out."Jess...I'm in Love with you! I've been in love with You since we were Little Kids.I Love you Jess,Will You Be Mine?"Cole said,Holding My hand."Cole,I love You too! Yes...I will be your Girlfriend!"I said,Jumping In his arms.We Started Kissing Again.

We Walked In Holding Hands.Alex and Madison were smiling."Awe,You guys Finally Admitted your Feelings to each other! Aah! Are you guys Dating Now?"Madison and Alex Jumped up screaming and ran over to me capturing me in another one of their classic Bone Crushing Hugs.Me and Cole smiled at Each Other."Yep,he's my Little Koala...and She's My Beanie Baby."Me and Cole said completing each other's sentence."Awe,I Love You!"I said,giving Cole a kiss on the Lips."I love you More!"Cole said,hugging Me.

Hey Guys! I really Hope You Guys are Liking this Story! PLEASE leave Me Some FEEDBACK!! I really want To Be An Author one Day,and so I would Greatly Appreciate It If you did Leave Some Comments on this Story! Love You guys! thanks for Reading!

Jess