Chapter 9

I Unlocked the door and walked inside my House.I turned on the lights and walked into the Kitchen.I went to the fridge and Grabbed a bottle of Water."Hello? Who's there?"My Mom said,walking downstairs."It's Just Me Mom!"I yelled.I heard footsteps coming towards the Kitchen.I also heard something wooden drop on the ground."Aha Jessica,There's My Beautiful Daughter! where have you been for the Past 24 hours? I was worried sick about you! I almost Put out a Missing Person's report!"My Mom said,hugging me."I'm Sorry mom! I know I should've called,but My Phone died!"I said,hugging her back."So where Have you been Sweetie?"My Mom said,making Some Pizza."Oh.Well I went to Eben's Office and watch His New Band Rehearse,and then after that Me,Cole,The Guys,and..Alex and Madison decided to Go Back to Cole's Place.So we all went Back to his place and Did a Ustream.it had started to get Late,and I was going to walk home,but Cole Insisted that I sleep over and then Come home today,so I slept over.Then today the Boys had a concert/Meet & Greet at the Mall,and After that we all went to Beach...and Now I'm Home."I said,keeping the Part about Cole Asking me to be his girlfriend out.

"Oh that sounds Like fun! Wait a minute,Cole?!? as In Terese's Son Cole?!?"My Mom said,shocked."Yep that's the Cole I'm talking about."i started Blushing Like crazy."So You slept Over at His House?!? Oh,Honey...Please tell that You and Cole were Not sleeping in the same Bed,in the same room!"My Mom said,Getting Louder."No Mom! We did not sleep in the same bed Or room! Cole slept in his room,and I slept in their Guest Bedroom!"I said,patting her shoulder."Good! Because You know How i feel about sleeping in the same bed as someone of the opposite gender."My Mom said,using her stern voice."I think i'm going to go to bed Now Mom!"I said,yawning."Good Idea Jess,You have a Meeting early tomorrow Morning With Your Uncle Perez and some Boy Band that he wants you to work with! so you should go to sleep now."My Mom said,kissing my Cheek."OK,I'm going! Goodnight Mom-ma! I Love you!"I said,kissing her Forehead and giving her a big Hug.I happily Skipped up stairs and went into my bedroom.

I Got Changed into some Pj's and set My Alarm Clock for 5 am.Then I turned off the Lights and Climbed into my bed.I fell into a dreamy bliss and had several dreams about Cole.

Hey Guys! I really really Hope that you guys are liking this story so far! I know It's been all Happy and Romantic...but There's gonna be some drama coming soon! Thanks for reading You Guys! I'd really Love it if you Guys Could would Leave some Comments on this story! 

Jess