Chapter 18

We pulled into the XIX parking lot & found a parking space. we pulled into the stall,jumped out of the car and ran into the building. once inside the building,we ran down a long hallway to the elevators.we pressed the button & waited for the elevator to stop."Come on,come on! you stupid elevator...work faster!"Cole said,tapping his watch impatiently.a Minute later the doors opened and we quickly got in.I pressed the button for the 30th floor,and we waited as the elevator slowly climbed up the floors.

Once we heard the ding of the elevator and the doors opened,we booked it down the hallway that lead to Eben's office.We tried to quietly sneak into the office,but fate & the stupid door just weren't on our side.as we closed the squeaky office door,it decided to slam shut. all the other boys turned around & stared at us.I could sense that they were staring at my neck.Oh great,I should've brought some powder & concealer to cover it up with."what are you looking at?"i said,glaring at the boys.they all started snickering."Oh,no reason...what is that on your neck Jess? is that a bruise...or what? ;)"Gabe said,laughing."yeah,it does look like a bruise....did you burn yourself while you were doing your hair or something? ;)"Dana said,laughing & whispering things to the other boys.right now,the only other boy i can tolerate is Will,because he's actually pretty mature about things!"I'm gonna go with,or something! ;)"Dalton said,laughing really loud.

"You boys are so sick!! we weren't doing anything!"I say,covering my neck with my hair."Seriously dudes! me & Jessica were just out on a date!! we had absolutely no Idea there was a meeting,until Dana...over here,called us."Cole said,defensively.after that,there was a long silence.Will was the first one to break the silence.Yes Will,change the subject."So,How was the date you guys?"Will said,smiling at me."It was pretty good, we went to the zoo and the beach....and-"I managed to get out,before rudely being interrupted by Dana."Let me guess,Cole dragged you over to the Koala exhibit and He started yelling things to the Koalas'."Dana said,grabbing a bottle of water.how did Dana know about that?"Yeah,he did! he yelled things about...being the Koala king!"I said,stressing my last few words."Typical Cole Alan Pendery."Gabe said,smirking at Cole.

"Okay guys,let's get started! I have some Really good news for you guys!"Eben said,walking into the room."What's the News?"all the boys said,excitedly."sit down,and I'll tell you!"Eben said,so happily.all the Boys rushed to find a seat.Man,they're like little kindergartners."Well...as you all know by now,we've released the full length audio for 'Can't Stay Away' a few weeks ago...and the fans are Loving it!"the boys all stare at him,waiting for him to continue."And??"we all say,wait for him to talk."And,what you guys don't know...is that a lot of Jessica's fans are starting to become fans of IM5! see,for the past 2 or 3 weeks,we've received a lot of Tweets,and emails from fans...talking about how much they all want a music video for CSA. that's what we're here to talk about!"Eben says,taking out a tablet.

"A music Video?!?!?"We all say,completely shocked."that's so awesome! what do you think Jess?"Cole said,Inter-twinning his fingers with mine & leaving kisses all over my face."I think it sounds great!"i say,kissing Cole's cheek."Can you two ever NOT be such a PDA couple?!?!?!? we're trying to conduct an important Meeting here!!"Dalton said."Wow,sorry Dalton"I say,pouting."Dalton's just jealous because there's no more Colton!"Dana & Will say Laughing.

"Guys,let's just stop interrupting Eben,and get back to the meeting and talking about the new music video!"Gabe said,scolding us."Thank you Gabe! now,back to the music video. we were thinking of having Walid Direct this one too. and of course,we'd have a lot of extras in this video too! so what do you guys think about the idea of doing a music video for CSA? do you guys want to do a music video?"Eben said,looking over his notes.no one else was saying anything,so i decided to speak up."Well,I really like the idea of doing a music video,and it seems like all the fans would be real happy with a video,so why not?? make the fans happy,and give them what they want,right?"I say,looking at all the boys."guys,Jess is right! the fans want what the fans want."Cole said,kissing my cheek."Yeah,I agree with Jess and Cole! let's do this for the fans!"Gabe said,high-fiving Cole."Yeah! let's do this!"Dana and the other boys said,doing their bro hug.

"That's great! Me and Walid were actually talking about this a few weeks ago. I think that we came up with a great concept for the video! this concept might be a little cliche,but hopefully you guys like it! because if you don't like it...then the fans won't like it either."Eben said,smiling at all of us."oh,I'm sure everyone will LOVE the idea for the video Eben! Let's hear it,what did you have in mind?"I say smiling & patting him on the back."Well,We thought about shooting the video at a school building but...then we realized how Cliche that might be.I mean,so many artist have filmed their music videos in a school building,but we want to know what you guys think about all this? do you guys like the idea of filming your new music video in a school building?We all stare at each other."Eben,i know that it may be a little cliche to film in a school...but i think we should do it! who knows,maybe the 5ers like cliche."Will said,all giddy."I agree with Will,Eben! trust me,I'm a teenage girl! Who knows teenage girls better than a teenage girl?!?"I say,smiling at Uncle Eben.

 "Alright then,I'll talk to Walid about it,and then we'll get back to you guys about it."Eben said,writing things down on the tablet."so,is there anything else that we might need to discuss,Eben?"Gabe said,looking up from his phone."um...I believe that is all for today! you guys can go now if you want,but..you might want to go check the mail-room and see if there's any fan-mail for you guys."Eben said,as we walked out."Cole,can you stay behind for a little bit? we need to talk."Cole smiles at me and turns to go back in the room."sure,just wait outside Jess,I won't be that long!"Cole said,kissing my cheek.