Chapter 16

A Couple weeks later, our mangers thought that releasing a little teaser of the song would be good.So they went onto the boys YouTube channel & my YouTube channel...and posted the short teaser.Once they posted the video,we all took to twitter to spread the word."Hey everyone,go check out this little sneak peak of the song I've been collaborating on with @IM5band! So much fun to work with my bf and friends!"I tweeted,along with a link to the video. The song received fairly positive reviews from both of our fandoms. Loads of fans kept tweeting about their love for "Can't stay away".

I was on the set of pretty little liars,watching the other girls film their scenes....when Jennifer came over to me."Hey Jennifer! what's up?"I said,after taking a sip of my water."We really need to get going Jess! you have an interview with the people from Clever TV in about 30 minutes."Jennifer said,looking at her tablet."With the people form Clever TV?"I said,getting up & grabbing all my stuff."Yep,now...Let's get going."Jennifer said,leading me out the door.We walked out of the studio,& waiting for us was a limo.We hoped into the limo & the person driving the vehicle,drove off to the place where they film all the clever TV stuff.

The moment we walked into the building,Jennifer was off talking to some of the workers.I sat down in a seat & sat there until someone came to take me somewhere.after about 5 minutes of sitting there,some of the Hair & make-up people came over to me.They took into the dressing rooms & started to do my make-up.Once they were finished with that,I was directed into a room with some couches & a green screen.So the background is fake.I sat there on the couch...waiting for someone to tell me what to do,when two ladies came up to me."Hi,nice to meet you! I'm Jocelyn Davis & this is Dana Ward...My Co-host."a very nice lady,with jet black hair said,shaking my hand."Hi,I'm Jessica Jones."I say,hugging both of them."So,ready to start the interview?"Dana said,as both girls sat down.I sat down in my seat & smiled at both of them,"Yep,Let's do this thing!"

As soon as the cameras were on,Joscelyn & Dana went into professional mode."Hi everyone! I'm Joscelyn Davis,"Joscelyn said,smiling at the camera."And I'm Dana Ward. and you're watching Clever TV."Dana said,looking at the camera."So,we're here with Lovely teen actress and Pop Sensation,Jessica Jones."Dana said,smiling at me.They were asking me a lot of question about things like...My life,My family,what it's like to be apart of PLL,& how it is working with the boys.Suddenly the questions of relationship status & Cole came into play."Now,Jessica...Let's get to what everyone really wants to know,are you single? and,are the rumors that you and Cole Pendery of IM5 are dating...true?"Joscelyn said,smirking.I start to blush like an Idiot. Of course they had to ask me that. Deep breathes Jess,Deep breathes."Well...fun fact for you all,Cole and I have known each other our whole lives. we grew up together back in Midlothian,and I certainly never thought that I'd fall in love with my best friend...But it happened. Yes,the rumors are true,me and Cole are dating."I say,twiddling my thumbs.

"Awe,so your parents are okay with the idea of you and Cole together?"Dana asks, smiling."Yeah,but You know how it is with parents....even if they know the kid,they still worry about it from time to time."I say,looking at the camera."How about your uncle Perez? is he okay with the Idea of you and Cole being together?,since you are his niece and Cole is apart of one of his acts...."Joscelyn said,smiling."um..Well,He's pretty okay with the idea of us dating. I'll admit,that he was a little shocked by the news at first,but he's slowly getting used to it."I say,blushing."So,what's coming up for you Jessica? any shows,Movies,songs,or performances that we can look forward to?"Dana said,looking from the camera to me."Um...well,of course people can look forward to seeing me on 'Pretty little liars' this fall, and to hearing 'Cant stay away'...My new song i did with IM5,but other than that...I'm not really sure! when i know more about those things,I let everyone know through my social media."I said,trying to make sure I got it all in."Alright,Well...we're looking forward to hearing the rest of 'Can't stay away' and whatever comes along!"Dana said,smiling at me."Thank you!"I say,smiling back."Remember,you can catch Jessica on ABC Family's 'Pretty Little Liars' every Tuesday night at 7/8 c starting this fall,and Check out her new single she did with IM5 called,'Cant stay away'..we're not exactly sure when that will be released,hopefully soon! as always,thank you Jessica for being here."Joscelyn said,looking at her cue cards."thank you for having me! it was a pleasure."I say,smiling at both girls."I'm Dana Ward for Clever TV,signing out."Dana said,doing a little salute.

Hey Guys,I really hope you've been enjoying "Let Me Love You"! i'd love it if you guys left me more feedback about the story,anyways....Thank you So much for reading! I love you all so much! Mu ah!<3 Peace out Peeps!:P