Infinite

We were going through the concert and the solos and everything. It was our last song. We were down into the audience singing it and dancing around. Somehow I had been placed between Sara and Patric. Everyone was jumping around singing "Lights" where Patric was more or less standing there like a statue. I know that nobody could here what I said so I leaned over and whispered in his ear.

 "Loosen up, have a little fun." He looks at me like I've suddenly grown 4 feet and have gained multicolored polka dots. I take his bicep in my hand and start dancing around him. His expression doesn't change in the slightest. So I lean over again, quite sure this time he could see down my shirt.

 "Act like you're trying to get laid." I pull back and automatically he changes. He becomes more relaxed and starts dancing around.  I knew automatically if we were clubbing or something he would definitely get laid. I start dancing again trying not to pay attention to the smoking hot guy dancing right behind me. My shorts and tee shirt blended in with the dark when the lights went out.

 I suddenly feel an arm wrap around my waist and I'm pulled back slightly. I gasp and grab at the arm that has held me captive. It was stronger than my small body. For some reason I don't stop dancing so I end up grinding on whomever had me. I hear a low almost silent groan and I'm released.

I gasp for air as it seems I was withholding air from my lungs. The lights turn on and we're dismissed for lunch. I swiftly turn around and see Patric standing there smirking. I pull on my shorts and fix my tee. He turns to walk around and I snap out of my shock fast enough to grab his shoulder. It surprised him as much as it surprised me.

He stops with such force I launch forward almost toppling us over. I trip and stumble into his chest. My hands are pressed against him and his hands involuntarily wrap around my waist. I feel the heat rise to my cheeks as I turn a dark shade of red.

"Hello Sam. You need something?" he inquires in his melodic voice. Everyone is rushing around us almost unnoticing to what's going on.  My tongue is tied and my throat goes dry. But so not to look like a fool I'm able to spit out a few words.

"Are you going to stay for lunch or are you going to disappear?" I ask sweetly. He tucks a stray piece of hair behind my ear and acknowledges my array of earrings.   

"I kind of like the view. But I have to go. Can you get through security with all that bling?" he whispers brushing his fingers along my ear cuffs and multiple studs. I smirk and slide out of his grasp. I begin to walk for the door and look back.

"Are you trying to get to know me?"