Memories

I slide out of bed and stretch as my feet hit the ground. It was 2 a.m. and my 3 month old daughter was crying. I walk down the hall to our daughter's room. I crack open the door to hear her crying has hushed slightly. I peer in and see Patric holding our daughter and rocking her.

It reminded me of the times he's held me. I walk up behind him and smile, I lean down and press my lips to his ear. Oh the memories that flood back through my mind. His graduation of college, my graduation of highschool. When I graduated college, then when he proposed to me.

The day we moved in together, had our wedding in the big backyard. Our honeymoon was spending a week at home alone. Then a year and a half later our first daughter was born. I set my hand on my loving husbands broad shoulder.

From the first day Patric and I swore that we'd be better parents than mine ever were. So far we have been. Patric stands and puts our precious baby girl in her crib and turns to me. He sets his hands on my hips and presses his warm, soft lips to my forehead.

"Come on honey. Let's get back to sleep," Patric sweeps me off my feet and carries me back to bed. I climb under the covers and snuggle close to Patric's chest. He wraps his arm around my small body and pulls me close.

It's been a decade since my last drink, I will never drink again. Patric begins to rub tiny circles on my back. I shut my eyes and hear him hum a familiar song. I pay more attention to the angelic voice behind me. Lights. From the chorus concert the night we met.

I can feel my heart melt a thousand times over. I look up at him and kiss him softly and passionately. I wrap my hand around his neck. I've found the rest of my life.

A/N THE END!!! This is the last chapter. I hope you enjoyed it!!! Go check out some of my other stories!!