What the Hell

I disappear outside and Sara grabs my arm and yanks me to the side. I knew I was going to get an earful.

"Holy shit. Did you see him? Fuck everyone was talking about getting him in bed," she starts "like oh my God. Then you actually had a conversation with him!" I sigh and nod at her just to get het quiet.

"Yeah yeah I know. Dude. I'm totally out of here," I say as Patric walks out into the daylight. Sara's eyes grow wide at what I just said.

"You can't," she whispers in disbelief. Patric walks over and looks at Sara. Patric leans down and whispers something in my ear.

 "You look like the sort of person to enjoy a party. How about after the concert?" My eyes suddenly grow wide and I look up at him. A smile appears on my face.

"Sounds good. Bye Patric," I reply as he nods and walks away. He turns around and walks to his car backwards.

"Bye Samantha," his deep warm voice rings out. He slides into his black Nissan cube and takes off. My heart leaps out of my chest as he pulls out. I turn back to Sara with a sly grin on my face.

"Oh I'm totally going to get laid before you," I state, only partially kidding. Her eyes narrow as she quickly shifts into my mindset. Her arms cross over her chest as she growls at me.

"Seriously Samantha? What the hell."