One Word

"Don't stop," he whispers. I press my lips back against his happily and he wraps his hands around my hips. I'm sitting in his lap with my legs wrapped around his waist. But it's not close enough for me. He lifts me up and carries me to the bed.

"Patric," I gasp as his lips attack my neck. He looks at me and I pull the condom out of my bra. He smiles brightly and goes back to kissing me I slide my hand under his shirt. He moans loudly and I tug on the hem of his shirt. He pulls it off over his head.

I take in his perfectly sculpted body. I run my hands down his torso, tracing along his v-lines. His fingers skillfully unbutton my shorts. He runs his hands up my back. I hear what sounds like a squeaking sound and I look at the door.

 "Patric what the hell!" a young girl is there. She had dirty blonde hair and icy blue eyes. She was a little bit taller than me and a lot skinnier than me. In fact she was drop dead gorgeous. I gasp and cover myself up. I quickly button my shorts and Patric looks up.

"Kendyll?" he questions as if he wasn't sure that she was there. I reach over and grab my shirt and slide it on. Patric stands up and walks over to her. She looks absolutely horrified. He reaches up to touch her face but she takes a step back.

"Listen sweetheart, I don't know how old you are and really. I don't want too. I don't doubt you're a smart young lady and you're very cute. But I'm sorry if Patric forced you to do anything you didn't want. You should leave," she looks right at me. I grab my shoes and slide them on.

"Listen hun. You obviously don't know me, and I don't want you too. But please, don't blame anything on Patric. Patric, let's go." I toss him his shirt and brush by the girl. The fact that he probably went out with her makes my blood boil.

Patric is right behind me as I storm out of the smoky cabin. It seems that everyone knows how pissed I was for unlike when we first came in everyone got out of my way. There was no way in hell that bitch was going to ruin it for me.

By the time I reach the car I'm so mad that most of the alcohol was worn off and I slide into the driver side. Patric looks confused.

"Shouldn't you be..." he starts. I roll my eyes and climb to the other side. This night was REAL interesting.