Questions

I slowly get dressed, pondering this possibility in my mind. Could he like me just as a friend? More than a friend? My heart lifts out of its pit of despair at the thought of him actually having feelings for me. I pull on a pair of black gym shorts. They fall right at mid thigh, my pale legs look rather good in them.

Then I slip on a baggy black shirt. I put my damp hair in a side braid. I walk out of the bathroom to see Sara on her house phone. I pull out my camera and set it up on her dresser. I have a YouTube channel with about 200 subscribers. They all want me to make daily Vlogs so I try.

"Hey guys! It's Super Sam here! So I'm kinda going to tell you about yesterday. So we had our Chorus concert which I'll insert a link here if you want to go check that out," I pause for a moment where I'll link in the video.

"Then I want to a hellish after party. Like I've never been I've never seen so many people in such a small place. After which I took an unexpected hike. But YOLO right?" I pause trying not to show any sadness. I don't want my viewers getting worried about me or anything.

"I passed out from pure exhaustion sometime around 4. Thank God for some kickass friends," I smile. This would be the perfect time to introduce Patric to my viewers. But for some reason I don't want to.

"I  figured I would answer a few questions from Twitter for you guys," I say pulling out my phone. I answer a bunch of questions playfully. Favorite colors, other YouTubers, foods, advice. I gave it all. But the one question I was dreading popped up. I unlike other YouTubers didn't withhold dating information from my subscribers.

"Okay guys, last question for today. Am I in a relationship?" I look up in the screen and can feel my cheeks turning red. I sigh and think before answering the question.

"Technically no. I'm not in a relationship. But I am REALLY into this one guy. I don't know if he feels the same about me though. I hope so," I explain rather bashfully. I look up and see Sara giving me the sign to cut the feed.

"That's all the time we have for today! See you guys next time, stay super!" I say before turning off the camera. I put it away and look up at Sara.

"You're either about to kill me or love me forever. But I'm going to leave," she says. My eyebrows furrow together. What the hell is she talking about? But before I can ask she disappears and someone takes her place.

Patric.

"Samantha, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I should've never have said that or even brought you there." He keeps talking but the words go in one ear out the other. All I can pay attention to is the tight blue shirt that brings out the tiny flecks of blue in his eyes.

The ways his strong hands reach out toward me apologizing. I slide off of Sara's bed and walk up to him. He has on the same low slung jeans as last night.

I stand right next to him. I slip my fingers into his pockets and look up at him. I stand up on my toes and press my lips against his.