Happy Birthday

It's been 2 months since Patric and I started dating. It was actually my birthday. I was supposed to meet Patric at the movies and he would "take me somewhere special" so here I am. I glance down at my phone, it read 10:34. We were supposed to be seeing some cheesy horror film in 11 minutes but I didn't see Patric anywhere.

I lean against the wall and fix my dress. It was a strapless silver dress with a sweetheart neckline. It flowed out down to my knees. I had on black studded ankle boots. I look around for my date of the night yet he's nowhere to be seen.

"Excuse me ma'am. Can I help you with something?" a sweet older woman asks me. I smile at her and nod my head.

"Actually yes ma'am you can. I'm looking for a boy I was supposed to meet here. He's about 5 inches taller than me. Rather buff, long black shaggy hair that sweeps to one side. He has blue green eyes," I give the lady a description of Patric. She nods and points to the side of the theatre. I shake her hand gratefully.

"Thank you ma'am," I answer and walk over to the side. I turn the corner and let my eyes adjust to the dark, and sure enough he was there. In a black V-neck and the same dark low-slung jeans I met him in. But he wasn't alone. Nope he had someone all over him.

I storm up and rip the girl off of him. I push her into the wall and notice the face. Kendyll. I turn to Patric and slap him across the face. My hands stings from the slap.

"How could you! I You meant so much to me!" I shout at him. My heart feels like it's been ripped right out of my chest.

"I told you he'd do something to hurt you," I hear Kendyll say. I spin around and she has her hands on her hips. I step up in her face and talk so low it's almost a growl.

"Listen here bitch. We were perfectly fine until you showed up. So I'd shut the fuck up before I deck you in your skank face," I turn around to yell at Patric some more but I hear her scoff. For some reason it sets me off.

I turn around swinging. She doesn't even have a chance to move, my hand makes solid contact with her jaw. It wasn't hard enough to break it but hard enough to cause some serious pain. From that moment she was too scared to do anything.

"Happy fucking birthday to me," I mutter walking off. Patric goes to follow me but I walk even faster. I don't want to talk to him, I want nothing to do with him. That was the last straw.

"Samantha, wait," I turn  around and he runs right into me. I push my finger into his chest pissed the hell off.

"Don't you tell me to wait. I catch you making out with a girl I already don't like given our history. Happy fucking birthday." I turn around and storm off. This time I don't hear his footsteps pursuing me.