chapter 3

a/n hey guys, I'd just like to anyone who likes this you are being sent a virtual horan hug! I should probably shut up now and let you read chapter 3.... - _-

Harry walked upstairs. " This is my room." he whispered into the direction of a door. " This is Lou's room." he said.

They walked into Louis's room, where a boy was on the ground talking at a computer. " Tell Haz I said hi.... Well I will, but he's not in the room right now." His deep british voice said. " Hi!!!" Harry chirped. " HARRY DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" he screeched. Harry started cracking up, falling on the bed.

The boy had warm chocolatly eyes, and a deep smile. His hair was being grown out, she could tell. " Hello, I'm Liam. What's your name?" " Rylee." She said. After Harry cooled down, Liam went back to the computer.

" Talk about ugly duckling." He read. " That wasn't very nice." He said with disapointment. Rylee slid down next to him. " Let's see what you have." she said. More and more rude things came in, that Liam had to leave the room. " You guys are just saying that because you want to live my life, Don't you?" another came in " No you hideous beast."Rylee laughed. " Not bad, I could do better though."

" Lets see you try, Freak." " Sometimes people just piss me off cuz they call me names so now its time to get my revenge." Rylee named off all the names and crude words she knew.

" Okay goodnight!" Liam came in turning off the computer. " I'm sorry about the fans." He said rubbing the back of his neck. " It's okay." she said, as her cheeks went red. " You know none of that stuff is true." He said, looking up. Rylee smiled. " Dinner time." Harry said leaning against the door frame. " What are we eating?" Rylee said, her stomach growling. " I ordered something. Liam, just don't look in the kitchen. " Why?" he asked, eyebrows arched. " Just.. don't." Liam sprinted downstairs only to be followed by a " LOUISSS!!!!' and a door slam. Something buzzed in her pocket.

 She forgot she had her phone!

Were have you been?!

from kaitlin.

Her best friend found out she had ran.

a/n heyyyy told ya this would be a drama chapter... YAY! Post a new chapter on Friday or Saterday....