chapter 2

Okay, Rylee obviously underestimated Harry. They got to his house as she sat her down. " This- this is your house?!" She asked looking up at the mansion. He blushed, and rylee turned hot. " I'm sorry.." she said, rubbing the back of her neck. he unlocked the locks, and they walked inside the house.

Not expecting what there was to be, she definatly wouldn't of guessed this...

There were video games across the room, 2 empty plates sat at the island, a boy with brown hair was cooking something that did not smell very delightful. " I hate you I hate you I hate you." he muttered under his breath.

" Hi lou" The boy whipped around flicking some of the thing onto Rylee and Harry's cheeks.

" WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!" he yelled, sassily. " What are you cooking?" he said motioning to the burning hot "food" On his cheek. She that day probably made the biggest mistake of her life. No, it wasn't running away, it was trying the burning liquid on her cheek. "WHAT IS THIS STUFF?!!" she said spitting it out. " Chilli, do you like it?" He asked.

Rylee didn't know what to say, she turned to Harry for help. " It's good lou.." he said and put on a fake smile, little dimples poked out. They were kinda cute... Wait what did she just say?!

" Louis , pronounced louie, Tomlinson. Very sure you've heard of me." Rylee shook her head no. His face turned red with anger. What? She wasn't suppost to say something that would make boys upset? Scince when was that legal?

" She's just joking!" Harry butted in probably saving Rylee's life. " Right Ry?" He looked at her.

"Say you know who he is."

" Why? it's not like he's gonna claw out my eyes or anything."

" Don't say that so fast."

" And why did you call me Ry?"

" I don't know...It's cute."

Rylee glared at him and turned to face louis. " Oh! Oh yeah! Your Louis! The famous actor?" He shook his head no. " The famous author." He glared at her. " Singer?" She tried. He shook his head yes, as his color went back to normal.

" Come on Ry, I want you to meet my other friends."

 " Liam's upstairs doing a twitcam, Niall's at nando's, and Zayn's asleep." Louis said.

" Let's go visit Liam I guess."

a/n hey you GUYS. Sorry this was such a crappy chapter but I promise the next one will be full of drama so get out your popcorn! Anyways thanks to all my readers which were only like seven? So if you could try and get your followers to read it that would be lovley. Nighty Night :)