Chapter 16

"Liam?" "Um... Yes?" She tried putting on her best liam accent.

"Rylee, I know that's you. Listen, I messed up. You probably never want to talk to me ever again. But I love you. I love you more than this whole world. I loved you since I first laid my eyes on you. Please know that. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you."

"Listen harry, I have something important to tell you. I ran away from home."

"You did WHAT?" Then the call dropped.

Rylee had tears welling up in her eyes as she wheeled over to Niall.

"Please be okay." She said, kissing Niall's cheek. ( no this is not the kiss like I love you kiss you dirty minded people!)

She swore, this is what happened.

Niall opened his eyes.

"Niall!" Louis cheered, running up and hugging his mate.

The rest of the boys joined the hug, as Rylee went to go get the doctor.

When she came back, the boys had their hands buried in their hands.

"What's the matter niall?" Rylee asked, wheeling over to Niall.

"Who's Niall?" Niall asked, causing her heart to drop.

"Joking!" Niall laughed, as he was joined by the rest of the boys who were hiding their faces form laughing.

" Oh thank god. I hate you." She said, hugging Niall.

"Mr. Horan! You lucky duck! All you have is a broken leg and arm!" The doctor said.

Lucky duck Horan. She thought.

She felt herself being wheeled out, then pushed into a closet.

"What the heck Rylee?" Harry said, gaurding the door.

(A/n cry this is my last day of summer break so cry. Hope you guys liked it. And sorry this chapter was really short!)