Chapter 19

Hai guys it's moi! Guess what?! 9 MORE CHAPS UNTIL THE FANALIE!!YayauahayayayayAy :)

---------------------------------------------

"Happy birthday to you!" The boys sang, harry kissing her slightly on the cheek. "Happy birthday babe."

She laughed and ate. Then presents were up.

"Niall!" She laughed as she pulled out a pair of Nike Jordans and a Snapsack.

"Liam I love it!" She pulled out a charm braclet that said, some nights.

Then Louis got her a straightener.

And Zayn got her a iPhone.

"Harry!" She gasped, pulling out the tiny kitten.

"His name is harry jr, after his father." Harry said.

"I like Andy." She said back.

The boys laughed as Andy made his way into Niall's lap.

...

"Whoo, I am tired. Don't you think it's time to stop?" She asked, as Harry moved his gingerbread man.

"But ry!" Louis whined, landing on a red.

"We've been playing for 3 hours." She retorted.

"Fine." The boys grumbled, heading up to bed.

She picked up Andy and went to bed.

Harry joined her. " wicked game of candy land." He said. She laughed and cuddled Andy.

-----

The next morning, Rylee was on the news, again, along with her family.

" If you have seen this girl, please call this number." Her moms number made its way to the screen.

She sighed, pulling out her phone seeing 50 missed calls from her mom, Mckenzie, and her dad.

She pressed the call button for her dad.

" hi daddy."

" Hi... Wait, rue rue?!"

She laughed, tears threatening to spill.

" where are you sweetie?" He asked, obvious he was crying.

" I'm fine daddy. I'm coming home soon." She replied, tears trickling down her cheeks.

" Please do sweetie. You're mother's locked herself in her room and won't eat." He sucked In the tears.

Rylee heard the pounding of the Harry's feat coming down the stairs.

" I've gotta go. Bye daddy love you."

" no rylee-" she hung up, sucking in the tears.

" hey rylee- WHAT ARE YOU CRYING ABOUT." He ran over and let her cry in his arms.

She sobbed.

And sobbed.

And sobbed.

" rylee what's the matter tell me." He said, cupping her chin. She sniffed, but couldn't look into his eyes.

" rylee." He sounded desprate. She couldn't stop crying and couldn't talk.

" it's okay."

---

It took her forever to calm down. She felt like she had been crying for eternity.

" I gotta go." she said, running out of the house.

" Rylee wait!" Harry called after her.

She ran out, pulling her sweater over her head avoiding the rain.

Where now? she thought.

ohmaigooshness this was horrible wahhhh but  hope you guys enjoyed it though. even though i didnt :( - Mckenzie