Chapter 12

Rylee took a big huff. She had to tell someone right?

"I was waiting for the bus early one morning, and locked my legs together. It worked, and I passed out.

Harry and his sister Gemma helped me, and I went home, scince it was almost 1:00. My mom and I got into this huge fight, and I ran away. And then I got hungry, and ran into Harry who was leaving a restraunt and that's how I got here." Rylee said, taking a deep breath.

"Well your lucky its winter break cause you'd be in court right now if not. And two, you should really talk to kaitlin, she's in serious depression."

"I cant!" Rylee cried.

"Fine, you can break one of your best friendships. Fine by me!"

"How many people know?" Rylee whispered under her breath.

"About what?" Mckenzie asked, softening up a bit.

"About me running away." Rylee said.

"Almost the whole school." Mckenzie said.

Rylee silently sobbed. "Come on." Mckenzie said helping her up. "Let's go get something to eat."

Rylee silently grabbed the nearest banana off the island.

"Hey Ry, management wants us to go on a date in two hours." Harry said, taking the last banana off the fruit basket.

"You guys go get ready, I have to go anyway."mckenzie said, scooting off her chair.

"Bye!" Rylee called after her, then turned to harry, "alright styles, what about that date?"