Chapter 13

Lou Teasdale curled Rylee's hair as Niall sat next to her playing my sims racing in the swirly chair, once in a while bumping the table.

Lou turned Rylee's chair around to apply her makeup. " So you excited for tonight?" Lou asked, putting on eye liner. "Yep, only Harry's 'surprising' me and not telling me where we're going," Rylee answered. A smirk crawled across Lou's face. "That's Haz for ya." She laughed. " we're gonna play fire with fire then, Hahahaha l your outfits on the bed." Lou laughed, putting a purple shower cap on her head.

"What the-" "since he won't tell you where you're going, he can't see your outfit or hair until you get there." She liked this idea. "Alright go get changed."

Rylee stripped down at looked at her outfit. A brightly colored giraffe was plastered on a white shirt. Black skinny jeans and black leather ankle boots all on her bed, then to top it all off black sunglasses, a black hat, and a leather jacket. "Wow." She said, throwing on the outfit and covering it up with the brown coat hanging on her door.

...

Driving for almost an hour they hit their destination.

"The zoo? What are we doing here?" Rylee asked, looking out the window as lots of families walked up to the gates. "This is our date." He stated. "Now please take off the trench coat and cap. " she unbuttoned the trench coat and yanked off the shower cap. Boy was she annoyed when people looked at her through the windows of their cars.

"Cute." He simply stated, "wow" rylee mumbled. "I went through an hour of Lou just to get a 'cute'." Rylee said.

They walked into the zoo, autographing fan's maps of the Zoo. " where do you want to go first?" He asked, holding her hand.

They walked to the camels. "Awh their so-" a ball of silivia hit Harry in the face. Rylee started cracking up, and pulled harry along to the giraffes.

....

"I can't believe that stupid giraffe thought my hair was grass."

Rylee laughed, kissing his cheek as his he turned red. "Showbiz." She whispered in his ear.

"Well in that case...." He wrapped his arm around her waist and took off her sunglasses. He pecked her, making her blush. He laughed as people got pictures that would soon be all over magazines and the internet.

A/n sorry I haven't updated in a while but I said I would and to make it up to you guys I will be updating tonight or tomorrow. Bye guys!