Chapter 10

Rylee couldn't stop staring at the paper. "Ohmygod." She kept on saying, replaying the picture.

On the paper, her face showed, with a "missing" sign above her head.

'Rylee, 17 years old, ran away, blonde hair, blue eyes, missing for 2 weeks, if found, please call this number'

Her mom's number showed.

She flopped down on her guest/her bed. Her phone started vibrating.

Missed call: mckenzie

Text message: from mckenzie

Hey, where are you. Kaitlin seems really depressed and she keeps on muttering " rylee lied" would you like to tell me about this?

Rylee sighed. How was mckenzie going to take this? She was a huge directioner, like kaitlin.

To McKenzie:

Hey, um... I'm at harry styles house.

From mckenzie: Hahahaha that's funny.

To mckenzie:

Um... Not joking.

From mckenzie:

What?! Gimme the adress then!!!

To mckenzie:

Okay,

She typed the adress.

From mckenzie:

What?! All the way in london?! Be there in 15 min.

"BOYS! GET THE HOUSE READY! ONE OF MY FRIENDS IS COMING OVER! AND GET SOME PROTECTION WHILE YOU'RE AT IT!!!"

...

There was a slight knocking at the door. Louis had bubble wrap all over his body, zayn had his head covered with a plastic bag, Liam hid behind Niall, while Niall whimpered behind Harry, who was standing next to her.

She opened the door, Mckenzie standing there with her bright sunny smile looking happy/shocked.

"She doesn't seem so bad," she heard one of the boys whisper.

"Kenzie!"

"Rylee! And niallharryliamlouisandzayn and KENZIE!" She gave herself jazz hands at her name. "Come in! We'll go to my room so the boys won't annoy us."

They headed upstairs to her room, rylee locking the door after the 2.

"So what's going on between you and k? And what is this?" She held up her own copy of the missing paper.

An hey guys I'm leaving on vacation again so I have 7 hours to work on different drafts. I have decided that if this gets more reads and votes I will write a sequal, but don't worry this is no where near the end. Bye guys! :)