Chapter 8

A/n omg hey guys I feel so bad you guys I just wanna die. I don't know how you guys have been sticking through this with me!!! I suck but I can't help it! You guys have me writing this while I'm on vacation!!! Oh well... Here's chapter...what? 8 I think?

" Another!" After Rylee went loco on Niall and said no more mario, he suddenly got Louis interested into it.

" No Lou this is our 17th time playing!" Niall whined. " Play with me now or I will eat your secret stash of cookies under your bed!!" Niall's eyes grew large as he picked up the wii remote.

" Hello guys I'm home!!" Harry yelled as he walked through the front door.

"How'd the date go?" Niall asked, earning himself a whack on the back of the head.

"Great actually. She looked really nice today." Harry answered.

Louis chuckled. "Considering you guys went to a movie and drove her straight back to her flat."

Niall began tugging at rylee's shoelace.

"Yes Ni?" Rylee asked, looking down at the blonde by her feet. " Louis is stealing your phone," he said innocently to the boy over by the island, picking up a union case, holding her iphone.

She chased Louis upstairs. He ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Rylee groaned.

" gimme my phone now twerp or else your gonna get some!" Louis gasped sarcastically and said, "Well then. Just for hurting my feelings I'm gonna prank call someone."

After a couple minutes faint sounds if her phone ringing told her Louis wasn't joking.

"Louis who are you calling?!" She asked, pressing her ear up to the door.

" some girl named 'Kaitlin.'"

An hey guys sorry I'm leaving you hanging and then I post but the chapters suckish. Sorrrrry!!!!!!