Chapter 18

LOL HEY GUYS DID YOU HEAR?! I MADE ONE LUCKY GIRL UN-ON-HOLD. YOUR WELCOME :)

---------------------------------------------

Rylee woke up sweating. It was just a dream.... Then the tv flickered as it usually did.

" I'm Barbra Tanners with a special report. The Foster family, a local family around southern London has some major issues. Rylee foster, 17, has ran away from home 2 months ago, and has not been found yet. Even worse, her brother, Timmy foster, 21, has been out drinking, and got in a car wreck with Adam Johnson, 37.

Rylee was spotted at the hospital in a wheelchair by some of Timmy's friends, only to leave with a mystery man who she called, 'Harry'.

Mckenzie Bennett,17, a friend of rylees, has told the mother of the two, Rhonda foster, that she had made a visit with foster, noting that she was with Harry styles, a famous boy band member. Also, people have spotted foster in magazines 'on a date with styles'.

We head to the last known whereabouts of Rylee, her friend Kaitlin, who's last name would not be shared."

"I did see her, she didn't want anyone to know where she was." Mckenzies brown hair got in the way of her blue eyes.

"I just want my daughter back." Her mums name flashed under her.

"She's out there." Her dad muttered.

She couldn't stand it. She changed the tv to channel 8 news. She was there too! She finally got to friends, as the boys came through the door. One, two, three. No Niall or Louis.

"Niall and Lou are still at the hospital, but we got hospital chinnese!" Liam cheered.

"Then what are we waiting for? Lets eat!" Rylee put on a fake smile and joined the boys for dinner.

---------------------------------------------

it was her brother on a stretcher! Did I get you guys?! I think i did! Anyway, off hold, no sequel. Sorry guys, I'm still stuck on how the fosters will reunite!