Chapter 15

VERY IMPORTANT A/N AT THE BOTTOM

When rylee woke up, the first thing she saw was niall on the stretcher, maybe alive, maybe not.

The paramedics made their way from rylee to Niall, and she prayed Niall was okay.

Niall was like a brother to her.

The paramedics worked on him for a while, blocking her veiw.

Soon they pulled into the hospital, being rushed in.

They put Niall in room 271 and her in number 272.

"Miss," the doctor walked in. "We need all the information you have on your companion." Rylee quickly babbled everything she knew about him, then asked, "Is he okay doc?" The doctor sat down his clipboard. "We think that the best thing to tell you is he has a cuncussion, but we're still testing."

"What's the worst?" Rylee asked, sitting up in her hospital bed.

"Please lay down, we're afraid you have a cracked skull, but again, still looking. Back to the boy, we're afraid that putting his arm in front of you and risking his life might of either put him in a coma or killed him."

"Oh my god." Rylee murmmered. "May I see him?"

The doctor nodded, putting her into a wheelchair and wheeling her into Niall's room.

"Niall, answer me please."

There was a faint beeping showing that he was alive, but he didn't move.

"Excuse me miss, we have to take you to the X-ray room." A nurse said and wheeled her out of Niall's room.

...

"There is a slight crack, but glue will heal it." They put the glue on the back of her head and wheeled her back to Niall's room, where the rest of the boys except Harry sat and watched Niall breathing slowly.

Liam was the first to notice Rylee's entrance, and he ran over and tightened her into a hug.

"What happened?" Liam asked, pulling her away to look her in the eyes.

"Well from what I heard a stupid drunk driver swerved into the wrong lane." Louis said from behind, gripping Niall's arm rest hard.

"Where is he?" Liam asked, turning to Louis.

"He died." That made Rylee sob. Knowing that she or Niall could've died killed her.

"Where's harry?" Rylee asked, wiping her eyes.

"Last we knew he was with you."

She fished through Liam's pocket and found his phone.

She called harry, but wasn't given the chance to talk.

"Liam, I think I just messed up with rylee, I can't find her anywhere, and now there's no chance she'll love me." She couldn't respond.

"Liam? Hello?"

A/n: hey peeps if your down here reading this that means you read the whole thing and you'll be glad you did. I just wanted to point something out that's so important. 1/3 of the human population die each year thanks to texting, drunk drivers, and other stupid things. Please don't let that be you. Anyway hope you enjoyed.