Chapter 4: All in God's hands

HOPE YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHAT HAPPEN LAST TIME... YOU GUYS WILL ALSO MEET A NEW CHARACTER :) ENJOY!

Mr. Lewis: I said kiss me

Destiny: No! I'm married

Mr.Lewis: It's just a kiss

Destiny: And a beat down is just a beat down!

Destiny tries to walk away but Chris stops her pulled her closer and closed the door.

Mr. Lewis: Come on don't run away *wraps his arms around her waist*

Destiny:GET OFF ME!

Mr. Lewis: Come on

Destiny: YOU ARE A SICK PERV! I'M PREGNANT AND YOU'RE TRYING TO RAPE ME!

Mr. Lewis: I know i would have a fighter one day

Destiny: What are you talking about?

Mr. Lewis: I've raped 4 other pregnant women

Destiny: You're nasty! Get off of me

Mr. Lewis: Naw sexy *kisses her*

Next thing Destiny knew William and Kendrick kicked down the door. William bulldozed Chris so hard he fell on the floor. While he was punching Chris he said something.

William: So you like to rape pregnant women?!

Chris stopped and Kendrick started. While that was happening William went outside Chris's office to check on Destiny. By that time everyone was looking to see what was going on.

William: Sis are you ok?

Destiny:Yes. What are you doing here?

William: Ashley said you were acting strange so I came I met up with Kendrick outside

Destiny: Gosh i love her

Kendrick believe he has knocked Chris out so he got off the ground and walked outside.

Kendrick: Ba-

William: Kendrick watch out!

William started to fight Chris for the gun.

William: Guys run

Kendrick shield his wife and starting running with the rest of the people. Bang!.. Destiny stops in her tracks and turns around.

Destiny: William!

She didn't want to move because she saw her big brother motionless on the floor.

Kendrick: Baby go. He's alright. Bang!

Chris shot Kendrick. Then walked out his office to Destiny. If you move i wil kill you.

Destiny; Please don't hurt me and my baby!

Chris pushed Destiny, she lost her balance and fell

Destiny: Oh my god! *holding her stomach* Chris please my baby

Destiny (Pov)

Please let William and my husband be okay. Most importantly let my baby be alright. If my baby dies let me die with it. I love my baby.

Destiny whispers to her belly "mommy loves you". Kendrick found the strength to get up and knocked Chris down

Destiny: Baby!

One of Destiny's co-workers jumped in to get Destiny off the floor and put her in his office. The police arrived along with ambulance. The cops stopped everything cuffed Chris and rushed Destiny, Kendrick, and William to the hospital. After 3 hours the police walked in Destiny's room.