Chapter 21: My life right now

~Chapter 21~

Ashley's Pov

It's 12:00 in the morning and the boys and I have been driving for two hours now. Markius came to the conclusion that I will take both of the boys to the funeral...

~ 8:40 that night~

"Markius I thought Destiny was suppose to bring us our food?" "She did I just met her at the door". "Oh well thanks" "You're welcome". "So are we good now?" "That depends are you going?" "Yes I didn't change my mind". "Is Jaden going?" "Yes. We already went through this". "Then we aren't good". He picked up the boys and took them to their room. He walked back to our room and shut the door. "Sit down" "Markius I-" "SIT DOWN!" I did as he said. "So Dominique is more important than me?" "No. I just need to go to the funeral and then everything dealing with Dominique will be over. I promise. Just let me do this". "You keep saying you need this so there's no reason for Jaden to go with you. He isn't you". "I just want you to come bavk to reality and realize that I had Jaden with Dominique and not you. You have so many years ahead to spend time with Jaden". "You can go get your closure but Jaden is staying here". "Did you not just here what I just told you?! He's coming with me". Markius threw me on the bed. "YOU AREN'T GOING ANYWHERE! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" I nodded. He got up to get ready to take a shower. "When I get out you better be here" "Okay" He walked inside the bathroom. I couldn't believe what just happened. What's gotten in to him? I never saw him like this.. I'm kinda afraid. . I got the kids fed, washed, and tucked then in. By that time Markius was in the bed waiting for me. I got into bed. He smiled and kissed me. Causing me to jump back. "What's wrong?" "Are you serious? You had a whole blow up when I told you that I was still taking Jaden. You threw me on the bed and everything. You told me that I better be here when yoy get out the shower. How do you not remember that?" "I do I just want to look pass it since I already relaxed some". "I can't just look pass it though" He turned me towards him. "I'm sorry everything I did was uncalled for. I just love Jaden like he's my own. I don't want anything to happen". "He's going to be fine I promise" "Please don't take him" "Markius please drop it he's coming with me". "Then this has to end". "Are you serious?!" "Yes. I'm not okay with this". "Please it's not like something is going to change. I love you and I always will". "Stay then" "I'm sorry but I'm taking him". Markius got up and walked out, I followed. He started packing some of his things and told him to get his toys. "Tell Ashley bye" "Bye Ashley. What's wrong with daddy?" I looked at Markius. "Really? " I picked Jordan up and he gave me a big hug. Markius and Jordan walked downstairs and out the door. He got into he's mother's car I guess he knew this wasn't going to end well.

10:00 that night

I started packing so I could check into the hotel around 9 tomorrow morning. If Markius decides to come back I will not be here. He had his chance. I made sure Jaden was nice and warm for our trip. My phone rang:

"Hey Ashley"

"Uhh hi Stacy"

"What's up with Markius?"

"He doesn't want me to take Jaden to Dominique's funeral"

"Ohh. Well come get Jordan"

"Why?"

"He wants you too"

"Alright. I'll be there soon"

After the conversation ended I loaded up the car and Jaden and I headed out. It was a little hard getting there because I've only been there once. When I pulled up Stacy was in the driveway. "Hey -" "Here is so d*** aggravating!" She said as she pushed him into me. "I don't know why that boy brought him here!" Stacy didn't look them same. She kinda looked like a druggie. "Get in the car" Jordan rushed in and buckled himself up". "Alright Stacy". She flicked me off as she walked back in the house. I heard her whisper d*** child make me sick! Where's daddy? Where's Ashley? I don't have time for that. I shook my head and headed out.