Chapter 20: Why?

~Chapter 20~

Recap: Elijah Sr. and Angela stopped by the Hawkin's place and got into a big blow up. Kendrick and Elijah went to the station. Lisa's new boyfriend was making passes at Destiny and Ashley. They told her about and she didn't believe them. She picked q man over her daughters. Some mother...

9:00 p.m

Destiny's Pov

When I got home I put the babies to bed and then I took a nice long shower. When I came out the bathroom I saw Ashley sitting on my bed. "Uhh hey Ashley. What are you doing here?" "Mom has me all heated and I don't think it's healthy" "Just relax and what do you mean that you don't think it's healthy?" " I think I'm pregnant" "Are you serious?" "Yeah. That's what I had to tell you" "Well did Markius go home?" "Yeah" "Well you stay here I will go pick up a test" "Alright" "Just call Shaniel to deal with the kids and you just relax on my bed" I told Shaniel that I was going to the store and asked her to watched the kids. I went to the store and headed back home to find Ashley on the bed asleep so I just placed the test on the table.

9:45

Destiny's Pov

I was alone watching a scary movie. I heard a car door slammed which made me jump just a little. Then I heard the door open I got up to see who it was. "Baby!!" I hugged and kissed Kendrick. "I'm so glad they didn't put you in jail" "I am too. It only took so long because Elijah kept lying" "Is he in jail?" "No but him nor Angela is allowed near us". "Good" "Well are we going to stay standing or do you want to go sit back down?" I pulled him to the couch. "Where's everyone it's only 9:50" "Shaniel is in her room, the twins amd Jaden are asleep. Ashley's in our room knocked out. "Why is she here? Is everything okay?" "Yeah everything is fine" "So how was the cookout?" "My mom's new boyfriend tried to rape me" I could see the anger build up in his eyes. "What made him not to?" "I don't know I'm just glad he didn't" "I got something for him though" "No the last thing I need is for you to go to jail" "Alright I'll calm down" "Thank you" I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek" "I'm ready to go to sleep" "Ashley is in our room". He got up and headed to our room. I followed. He went in a playfully slapped Ashley on the forehead. "Hey..Hey get up in here" I couldn't help but to laugh because Ashley looked like she was about to slapped him. "See you're lucky this is your house. Get out my way" She pushed him. "Can I stay here?" "No!" "Shut up Kendrick" she said. "Yes you can. By the way the test is on the nightstand" "Thanks" Ashley grabbed the test and headed out the door but she turned him around and slapped Kendrick in the back of the head. "Keep playing with me punk. Night Destiny" "Night" Kendrick and made sure everything was all good in the house and then got ready for bed.

~Next morning~

Ashley's Pov

I took the test last night but before I read the results I fell asleep. So this morning I got the test. I didn't dare to look I was going to wait until I was with Destiny but thankfully she was in the kitchen. "Good morning" "Morning" "So what does the test say?" "I don't know I was waiting on you" "Oh alright" My heart was beating so fast.. I looked down at the test. .. "It's negative.." "How do you feel about it?" "I'm a little disappointed" "I'm sorry" "Markius wants to have a baby so bad. Did I tell you he talked about marriage?" "No" "Yeah I think he's going to propose soon" "Aww" "I love that man to death but this negative test is going to hurt him". "Yeah. Are you going to Dominique's funeral?" "No why would I?" "That's Jaden's father" "So?" "Okay I was just asking" "I'm going to get dress and go tell Markius the news". "Alrighty" I got Jaden and myself dress and headed out".

*Lisa's house*

My baby made the nicest breakfast this morning. He's so sweet I just wish the girls thought so. Why would they accuse him of something like that? I love my girls to death but they are both married. I deserve to be happy too. My phone rang: