Chapter 17: A problem

~Chapter 17~

A week later

Kendrick's Pov

I woke up early to go for a quick jog and to make my family some breakfast. Destiny and I are doing well but I'm kinda worried about her. She's acting all strange, she doesn't talk as much, she stays in the room almost all day, she stays on her phone she either texting or making a phone call. I don't want to jump to conclusions and automatically think she is cheating.. "Good morning" she said as she walked in. "Good morning baby" I kissed her. "Breakfast smells amazing" "It's everything you love" "I see that" "Well sit down and let me make your plate". She sat down I got her plate "Thanks" "Welcome" I got my plate, sat down, and started eating. While we were enjoying our breakfast she got a text. She picked it up to reply but I stopped her. "Really Destiny" "What?" "Can we stay off the phone for 5 minuets?" "I'm just texting a friend" "Who?" "Why?" "Because you've been acting strange lately" "You think I'm cheating don't you?" "It's came across my mind but I don't want to believe it" She got up and walked out the kitchen I sighed and followed. She walked up to our bedroom and closed the door. "Baby" she didn't say anything" "Let's talk about this it's just a thought anyway" she didn't say anything. I just sat down by the door and waited for her to come out... 5 minutes later she came out like she was going somewhere. "The twins are asleep" she said as she walked passed me. "Baby where are you going?" "Out" "Destiny" "See you later" She walked down the stairs and out the door. I just stood there as I watched her get in her car and left.

3 hours later

Destiny's Pov

I left because I needed to get away from him and because I have to meet up with someone anyway.. I got out the car and walked in the restaurant.. "Hello I'm looking for Corey Johnson" "Yes Mr.Johnson is a regular follow me". She took me to Corey's table he got up and hugged me. "Hey" "Hey" We sat down. "You look amazing" he said as he flashed a smile. "Thank you. You look nice yourself" "Thank you" Without warning Corey leaned in a kissed me on the lips...

Ashley's Pov

Me, Markius, and the boys are enjoying a day out as a family. We just came from the park now we are going to Destiny's and Corey's. We pulled up and saw Kendrick outside with the twins. We got out the car and walked over to Kendrick. "Hi Kendrick" Jordan said. "Hey little one" he said in a sad tone. "What's wrong Kendrick?" "Nothing" "Is something going on between you and Destiny?" "You tell me go look in the trunk". I walked over to the trunk a little scared of what I was going to find. "The only thing in here is a jacket" He looked up. "The only thing is it's not mine" I didn't say anything I could have tell he was hurt. "Uhh maybe she has an explanation" "Maybe but when you go in there don't mention anything about the jacket" "Okay". I patted Kendrick on the back and headed inside. She was in the den "Hey Ash" she said with a smile. "Hey" "What's up?" "Nothing much. You?" "Nothing really" "Are you sure?" "Yeah" "Liar" "You talked to Kendrick didn't you?" "Yes he looks hurt" "Well I don't know what's wrong with him" "Sister to sister are you cheating on him?" "First Kendrick now you last time I checked you were my sister!" "Calm down Des. I am your sister I just don't want anything to mess up your family". "Whatever" She got up and walked upstairs "Don't follow me" "Destiny" "DON'T" Great now she is mad at me but she didn't answer my question.

Destiny's Pov

I can't believe her she's my sister and she is accusing me of stuff. Kendrick and I will work things out on our own without anyone bothering us. My phone rang:

"Hello"

"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes"

"Okay but I think I left my jacket in your car"

Oh god I hope Kendrick didn't see it