Chapter 23: Memories

This story is slowly coming to an end. :( In this chapter you're going to learn about one person from the past... Hope you guys like it! :D <3

~Chapter 22~

*The next morning*

Ashley's Pov

Markius and I are engaged! These pass couple of days have been kinda crazy with us. Markius left a note on the nightstand to let me know that he went to get some "good" breakfast. He mentioned last night that he hates hotel food but this hotel breakfast smells pretty good. Since the boys were still asleep I took a quick shower.

Shaniel's Pov

I got to talk to Shane last night and it went kinda well.We stopped talking around 12. He has me feeling some type of way. He mentioned that he found out he was having a boy. He said that he couldn't wait to hold his son. He said that he loves me and he hopes that we could look pass all of this and just start over. To be honest I want to talk to him in person before I make my decision. I hope we are going home because I miss my space. I got a text:

Shane: Hey

Me: Hey

Shane: Are you coming home today?

Me: idk

Shane: Well if I don't see you today I'll see you at school tomorrow

Me: Yup

Destiny's Pov

When I walked out of the room I saw Shaniel on the couch just smiling away. "Good morning" She ignored me. "Good morning Shaniel". "Oh good morning". She went back to her phone. I didn't ask her who she was talking to I just minded my business. "Oh yeah Shaniel make sure you have everything. We have 30 minutes to be out of here. Those were like the only words she heard. She jumped up and started getting ready. I went to make sure I had all my stuff together. Kendrick and the babies on the other hand were knocked out. So me being the sweet person I am I got their things ready too.

Lisa's Pov

Last night I felt like I was a teenage girl again. When we open the door to let Orlando in he ran in the house like a crazy person. One woman, she looked about 37, set Orlando's car on fire. By that time I had to get my a** out of there. I had to walk to the bus stop because neither of the girls answered their phone. Well I'm safe and sound in my house now. I decided to call Shondrica and she told mt that the girls went to Dominique's funeral. I kinda forgot about that..

Ashley's Pov

My baby is so sweet. He brought me some flowers. We started packing. I've only been away from home for a day but I really can't wait to get comfy in my own house. We should get home around two. So we decided to have a family day out.The airport is 30 minutes away and the plane lands in 30 minutes. So we are going to have to hustle.

Destiny's Pov

I can't believe I got my family here with 20 minutes to spare. We have about 10 minutes before the plane lands. I need to go to my mom's and see how everything with Orlando went down. I know my mom did a good job in beatin' his behind.

~10 minutes later~

Ashley's Pov

When we got to the airport Kendrick bumped into me. "My bad sis" "Pay attention next time" I said jokingly. "Where's my sister?" "Sitting down maybe you should do the same". "Shut up" I went to sit down while Markius got our tickets. "So how does it feel to be engaged?" "I've been married before". "I'm sorry". "I was thinking about going to visit his grave". "Maybe you should he loved himself some Ashley". "We had some great times together I hope Markius and I can build something like that". "Honestly I think you guys have a better relationship already". "Really?" "Yes. Markius is the man for you". She made me smile. "My baby" "Yasss girl" "You can be so ghetto sometimes." "You can't?" "No". She sucked her teeth. "Move from me". "You mad now?" "Markius come get your fiencè please". "What are you doing to her?" "Exactly she was bothering me". "Stop lying" "Destiny can you leave her alone please dang". "Ohh y'all dirty. You know what to bother coming to my house later". She got up and went to sit next Kendrick he was laughing. "Why are y'all so crazy?" Our plane finally landed.