Chapter 26: Will we make it? (Finale)

~Ashley's Pov~

Makrius just stood there like he was about to attack me. We've been standing here of five minuets without saying a word. "Are you here because you thought I was going to hurt Jaden?" He said nothing. "Are you about to yell at me?" still nothing. "Do you still want to get married?" Once again nothing. I got up. "Markius say something!" I looked into his eyes and it looked like he was about to cry. He sat down on the bed. "Do you want to be married?" "Of course. Antonio means nothing to me". "Well it looks like you mean the world to him". He pulled out a red card with my name on it. I grabbed it. It read:

Ashley baby you love me, I know you do. That fiancé of yours ain't nothing compared to me. You're on my mind all day. Did I ever tell you that you smell really good? I have one of your shirts at my place and I'm not going to lie I sleep with it every night. I want you by my side. You will be by my side Ashley. Dead or Alive.. Love Ms. Roberts...always.

My heart started racing I never knew Antonio was this crazy. I never slept over at his place so how does he have my shirt? "Did you read this?" "Not all of it" "Maybe you should". Markius took the card and started reading with the look of frustration still on his face. "Why look like you should have cheated on me with a better guy". "Markius are you serious right now?! This man could hurt me". "Well you shouldn't of cheated". I slapped Markius in the face. "If I could take it back I would! But I can't! My life and possibly my son's life is in danger and all you care about is the cheating! Maybe we shouldn't get married. Get the hell out my house". I threw my engagement ring at him.  He picked it up and looked up at me. "I l-" "Bull**** If you loved me you wouldn't have said that! You wouldn't be putting me through this!" "Ashley! You cheated! What am I suppose to do? Walk around like a d*** idiot telling everyone my girlfriend cheated". I said nothing. "Yes I said some hurtful things but come on you hurt me too! I was just your boyfriend but I gave you my all, I don't normally do that. Jaden isn't even biologically mine but that's my son! I don't going around claiming random kids. I let you go to your ex's funeral and visit your first husband's grave. How many men would actually do that? I'm sorry for every thing that happened but I was hurt". "I'm sorry for everything. You are way to good for me. My younger sister's know how to be more faithful than I do". Markius started walking towards me trying to hug me. "No stop. You deserve better. Go find that special one". "She's right in front of me". He wrapped his arms around my waist. I slipped away "Stop! Stop being so perfect!" "Ashley why are you acting like this? I'm no where near perfect". Markius slowly walked over to me. Next thing I knew...

Markius's Pov

"We need a doctor!" Tears were falling as the placed Ashley on to the bed to take her away. I tried to go with her but the doctor told me to wait until further notices. Everyone was in the waiting room with worried looks on their faces. Thankfully Jordan is over at my mom's. Jaden walked over to me and held his arms up. I picked him up and he placed his head on my shoulder. "Mommy?" "Mommy is going to be back". I said between sobs. Lisa soon began to crying saying 'my baby. My baby". Kendrick was holding Destiny and Shaniel as they cried.

~20 minuets later~

Markius's Pov

When the doctor came everyone got up. "Are you all the family of Ashley Roberts?" "Yes" "I'm sorry but Ms. Robert's has passed away". "NO! NO! GO HELP HER!" "I'm sorry but we've done everything we could". I watched as the doctor walked away. I picked Jaden back up.  "Mommy?" "Mommy is gone". Another doctor soon walked up. "Are you the family of Ashley Roberts?" "Yes. Another doctor already told me that she's gone". The doctor looked at me confusingly. The he grabbed a nearby nurse. "Go back to Ashley Roberts's room fast!" "What's going on?!" "I don't know who told you that she died but when I left her she was fine. I placed Jaden down. "No sir you can't go back there" he said as he held me back. "That's my fiancé!" 'Dr. Jones we need you". The nurse and Dr. Jones rushed back down  the hall. Kendrick was now holding me back from running down that hall. "Calm down. You have to be here for little man". Jaden once again was looking up at me. "Mommy gone?" "I don't know"..