Chapter 15: Couples Improving

~Chapter 15~

Destiny's Pov

Kendrick and I were in our room watching tv. "You know I forgot to do something" I told Kendrick. "What?" I took my phone off the nightstand and went to my message box. "Baby look". Kendrick watched as I blocked Kyle from my phone. He smiled. "What I told you on the plane was the truth. Kendrick I love you an I'm sorry for all the mess i've caused". "I love you too Destiny. What I said on the plane was also true we are going to put all of this behind us but thank you for doing that". "You're welcome" "So" he said with a smile. "So what?" He started to kiss me on the neck..

- - -

Ashley's Pov

I walked into Destiny's house around 10:30. I walked up to their room as soon as I was about to knock Destiny opened the door. "Hey" "Oh did I?.." "No" "Y'all already did something?" "Mind your business" "Mhm y'all did that's why y'all have twins now" "Move out my way so he can sleep". "Admit it and I'll move" "Ashley if you don't get out my way" "Admit it" "You already know the answer" "I wan to here you say it" She pushed me out the way and closed the door. "Are you annoyed Destiny?" She give me that what do you think kind of look. We walked downstairs to the den. "You left him on the floor?!" "He's asleep he's fine". "What are you doing here"? "I need to talk to you and I do live with you". "I thought you would stay over at Markius's". "No" "Okay what?" "Markius really wants me to move I with him bu I'm not ready" "Why not? You're over there most os the day." "I know but.." "But what" "What if me moving in to early causes something to happen to our relationship". "Okay but let me ask you something" "Okay" "When you say he really wants you guys to live with him what does he do or say?" "He tries to make us feel at home, he said we don't even have to sleep in the same bed he just wants Jaden and I to be safe, he claims Jaden as his and he loves us". She slapped me. "That's for not moving in with a guy that cares about you and for slapping me". "I know he cares but I'm just not ready". "Ok wait a couple of months and wait to see if you change your minds". "Okay" "Okay. Night girl" "Night".

- - -

2 months later

Markius and I have been together for 4 months now and it's been the best ever. He has proved that he really loves Jaden I can tell Jaden loves him too. I've been thinking of the whole moving in thing and as of right now I don't mind moving in with him. "Hey baby" he said walking into the guest room. "Hey" I kissed him. "So what do you want to do today"? "I have no idea" "We can go to the movies with the kids". "That's a good idea. What are we going to do for Jordan's birthday tomorrow?" " I'm not going to lie I forgot" "You told me about his birthday yesterday" I said with a smirk. "Shut up" he said with a smile. "Whatever do you have plans tomorrow?" "No" "What about the rest of the family?" "Yeah I think they are good". "Good" "Does he have any little buddies to come over?" "His future cousins" I laughed "Markius" "It's true he's only turning 5". "True. Will way are we still going to do?" "I don't even know" "You're terrible" "I haven't been been around him as much before he moved here. Don't judge me". "I'll figure out something" "So no movies?" "Naw" "Alright I'll go buy him a birthday outfit". "Okay make sure it's nice" "No. Bye" he said with a quick kiss. Jaden and I got dress and went into the kitchen." Good morning you two" "Good morning where is Kendrick?" "In the den with the kids". "Okay I'll be back" "Okay" I walked into the den " Good morning Kendrick" "Morning" "Can he come and play with you guys?" " Yeah put him down" "Thank you" I walked back in the kitchen "So what's going on between you and Kendrick?" "We are working things out" "Do you need time to get away?" "We just came back" "That was to look for Jaden not to enjoy yourself. "No thanks" "Okay you say that now but if you change your mind I'll watch them". "Thanks do what about you and Markius?" "Oh my gosh I love him! He is amazing I love being around him". " Aww. Has he mentioned anything about moving in?" "No but I don't mind moving in" "Tell him" "No I want him to ask me again" "You are a mess" We both laughed. Destiny's phone rang.