Chapter 14: Reality Check

~Chapter 14~

Destiny's Pov

It's 8:00 an check-out is at 11:30 so I woke up to get my things packed and I also got that things packed for the people that let me stay in there hotel room. Of course they made me sleep on the couch because Kendrick was there. I made him sleep on the floor. As I came out the bathroom I found out he was up. "Good morning•" he said in his sleepy voice,which I must admit is kinda cute. "Good morning" I said with my back turned. He came behind me and hugged me from behind. I moved away "stop" "Stop what? Loving you? Wanting you to forgive me? Well I can't". I said nothing... "You don't want to talk about this don't you?" I still didn't say anything. "Well I understand" he said before walking in the bathroom.

Ashley's Pov

I heard Destiny and Kendrick talking so I decided to be nosy. "Good morning Destiny" "Good Morning" she said softly. " I heard you guys talking" "Yup" "What happened outside yesterday"? "He apologized and then he kisse me". "Was the apology sincere?" "Yes" "Was the kiss passionate?" "Yeah" I walked up to Destiny looked her in her eyes and slapped her. "What the h*** was that for?!" She said as she picked up her hand to hit me back. I grabbed her hands and said "that was for being stupid and not forgiving that man". She said nothing she was just trying to figure away to hit me. "Oh Good morning Ashley. What are you guys doing?" "Nothing I just love my sister" "You love her so much you slapped her?" "Who? I didn't slap her". "So what was that loud noise"? " You know what mind your business and get ready". " I'm already ready you go get ready". I let go of Destiny's hands pushed Kendrick and went to get ready.

Kendrick's Pov

"So are you ready to go home?" She didn't say anything. "Still not talking to me,okay". "Ashley when does the plane leave?" "11:30" she yelled. "I'm ready" "Well good for you. Now let me get ready". Destiny laughed. I love her smile. "Are you sittin next to me on the plane"? "I don't have a choice". "So you're going to end up talking to me anyway". Of course she said nothing..

- - -

Destiny's Pov

As we were getting on the plane Kendrick carried everything which I didn't mind because I didn't feel like carrying anything anyway. This time I took the window seat but to my surprise Kendrick sat behind me. Some other guy sat beside me "Uhh hi" " What's up sexy" "Why are you sitting here"? "The guy told me that you didn't want to sit be him so I volunteered to switch seat". "Oh" "Yeah so can you do something for me since I was so nice" he said grabbing my thigh. " Get off of me. Excuse me" I walked to the bathroom but as soon as I was about to close the door he walked in and closed the door. "Get out of here" " No you're going to do this for me". "Help! Help!" "SHUT UP!" He punched me which cause me to fall so he got on top of me. I heard banging on the door. I just closed my eyes and prayed that this man didn't rape me. The next thing I knew Markius and Kendrick were able to get the door opened. Markius came over to me while Kendrick protected me. "Are you okay"? ? "Yes he didn't do anything". "Good. They are about to land the plane... The plane landed, the pilot apologized for stopping. Then he walked back to the bathroom.. "What is going on here?" "He was trying to rape her'. "Stop fighting" the pilot said. "Kendrick stop" Markius said pulling Kendrick up. "Sir please go back to your seat i'm sorry but we can't do anything right now". Kendrick walked out the bathroom but this time he sat next to me. I walked back to my seat and stared out the window. "Kendrick" "Yes?" " I'm sorry for not forgiving you, i'm sorry for even talking to him, I'm sorry for ignoring you, and most importantly i'm sorry for making you think you did something wrong".

Kendrick's Pov

I didn't say anything.. She grabbed my arm "Kendrick please say something if it helps that was the only conversation we had. When I told him I had to go I deleted his number I thought I deleted the messages but I guess I didn't". " So you didn't even planned on telling me telling me"? "I.. no I wasn't" she said in a sad tone. See I was about to forgive her but then she tells me she wasn't even going to tell me.. " So this is what we do, we hide things from each other?" She said nothing. " Do you love me" I asked. "Yes I love you". "So why did you keep this away from me?" She said nothing. "Do you want to be married"? "Yes I do. Kendrick I made a mistake" "Yes you did". I turned my back from her.