Chapter 16:Jordan's Day

Chapter 16

Hey guys so it's been like 2 weeks since I updated so I'll recap... Destiny and Kendrick go out on a date night after they came back from New York. Ashley decided that she wanted Markius to adopt Jaden. She also found out that Dominique has died and she is debating if she is going to the funeral. After that everyone enjoyed the rest of their night...

Ashley's Pov

I woke up in Markius's guestroom. We didn't get back until 2 in the morning. It's 8:00 and I'm getting ready to start my day and also to make sure everything is good for Jordan's birthday party. My first night was good I love this little condo. After I was done with everything I went into the den. "Ashley" Jordan said as he walked in rubbing his eye. "Good morning and happy birthday!" "Thanks. Ashley?" "Yes?" "Is my mommy going to be there?" " No I'm sorry" "It's okay I don't want her there" "Why?" "Because I have a new mommy" he said with a smile. "Aww" I hugged him then we went in the den to make breakfast. "Ashley you're the best" "Aww" Markius walked in "Good morning" he said as he kissed me. "Good morning babe" "Good morning daddy" "Good morning little man and happy birthday" "Thanks". "I'll go see if Jaden is up yet" Markius said. "Alright"... He came back with Jaden. "Hey mommy's baby" he was resting his head on Markius's shoulder. We sat down and enjoyed our first breakfast together. We were going to head out so Markius and Jordan went to get dress while Jaden and I waited in the den. I called Destiny..

"Hey"

"Morning"

"The party is at 5"

"Alright"

"Bye"

"Bye"

Jordan ran down the stairs "Ashley look!" "Aww you look so cute" "Thanks" "Welcome" I was surprise Markius did a good job. Jordan had a nice white shirt with a grey vest, some black shorts, and brand new sneakers.The thing I love is the little bow tie. Jordan knows about the party but we were going to drop him off so we could get ready for the party. Markius wanted to stopped by hid parents place first. "I'll wait" "Okay. Come on Jordan" "I don't want to daddy" "No one is going to hurt you come on" "Please don't make me go" "Okay this will be quick"

Markius's Pov

I rang the doorbell Shawn answered. "Hey nice to see you again" "Hi nice to see you" "Well come on in they are in the kitchen." I walked in the kitchen. "Markius!" My mom screamed as she ran over to hug me. "How have you been?" "Good.You?" "I've been better" "Hey Markius" Kiara said. "Hey" "Good thing you little that b**** go" Tiffany said. That one thing made me mad I rushed over to her. She backed up against the wall. "I'm going to tell you this one more time Ashley is not a b****. You have no room to talk! What kind of mother let's some man beat on her flesh and blood?! Every child deserves a mother but every woman doesn't deserve a child!" Her boyfriend came downstairs. I ran over to him and body slammed him on the glass table and started beating the s*** out of him. I started talking "You can beat on my child but can't fight a grown man?!" I was surprise no one tried to stop me. I stopped, got up and walked back inn the kitchen. I'm glad I finally did that. "Anyway mom I forgive you because you're my mother." "Thank you" she hugged me. "Where 's Jordan?" "In the car with Ashley" "Oh I owe her an apology" "Yes you do" Tiffany tried to walk out the kitchen but I stopped her. "Where are you going?!" "To see my son" "To see your son?! You didn't even call to check on him not once" "I couldn't" "Why?" " My phone is off" "Wow that is some bs all these people in this house and you couldn't call? Kiara is your phone on?" "Yes" "Mom? Shawn?" "Yes" they said in unison. "That's what I thought. You are a terrible mother! The only reason why he isn't in here is because he doesn't want to see you." "Fine. I don'g love that little boy anyway" "Good because he has a woman in his life that loves him and her name is Ashley" she said nothing. "Oh yeah Jordan doesn't want none of you to be at his birthday party. How many of you remembered?" "I did" my mom said. She grabbed a gift and handed it to me. "Here you go tell him that's from us" "Ok" I walked out the door and back into the car. "What's that daddy?" "I gift from grandma" "Really?" "Yes she was the only one that remembered." "He unbuckled his seat belt, got out the car, ran to the door and inside. I followed. "Jordan" my mom said she hugged him. "Thank you for the gift" "You're welcome. Did you opened it? "No I'm going to wait" "listen grandma is sorry for letting those bad thing happen" "it's okay I still love you" "I love you too" "Hey mommy's baby" Jordan turned around and saw Tiffany and Andrew standing behind him. "Leave me alone. You let him hit me" "Mommy is sorry" "So I don't want to live with you anymore. I love it with daddy and I love Ashley and Jaden. That's my new family." The look on her face was priceless I smiled. "Jordan" she said in a sad tone. "Can we go now daddy?" "Yes" "Bye grandma" "Bye hun" We walked back to the car. "What happen?" "He stood up to her I was surprise." "Go ahead Jordan" she looked back smiling ge was smiling and giggling. We headed to Destiny's place.